Rankings

Firstly, a big thank-you to all the fabulous tributes that participated in these Games and actually made them possible. Without all of you, these Games would not have existed, so thank-you! I love you all, despite where you died :) Now, for the rankings! I'll probably post the special awards chapter next, and then the final task for Devlin :) it will have an unlimited time limit (though preferably before New Year's Eve) and it will be posted for you all to see. What do you think of making it a mixed task? Starts off as, for instance, Devlin's final interview with Sequin, and then the train ride home? Coment if you agree, or not!

24th - Ian Ryder. Ian dropped out early on in the Games, and left his alliance with one less person. This tribute still remains a bit of a mystery to us, as he put very little information into his form, purposely leaving a mysterious air around his tribute. His reserved, anti-social air might've been what got him killed so early in the Games.

23rd - Logan Mellark. Logan also dropped out, and it was a bit sad to say goodbye to the quiet, harsh boy that had a soft spot for kids and animals. When he volunteered for the harmless little boy at the reapings, he pretty much volunteered for his death. The world is a worse place without a kind heart like Logan's.

22nd - Esperanza Sanchez. This sassy and badass prankster was probably one of the only rebellious tributes the Capitol had seen in a long time. Maybe that was what got her killed so early in the Games, maybe the Capitol didn't want to risk a repeat of the 74th Hunger Games. Who knows what could've happened if Esperanze had come out of the arena as the Victor?

21st - Isaac Sylver. Isaac scored a spot with the careers from the very beginning, probably due to his likeable personality, skills with his chosen weapons and his calmness under pressure. He was a perfect career tribute, maybe too perfect, and that might've been what got him killed so early on in the Games.

20th - Zeke Drastaa. This horse-loving farm boy might've been too soft on Cherry and not focused enough on the Games around him. His reluctance to use his chosen weapon, an axe, might've been his downfall. If he had focused on himself, I'm sure that he would've made it farther than he did.

19th - Bryan Warside. This career boy might've been too much of a threat for his own good, as he died early on despite his eagerness to torture and his yearning for blood. If he hadn't been so intent and focused on torturing tributes, maybe he could've made it farther. Just goes to show, murdering isn't healthy for you. Got that kids?

18th - Chrystal Davis. This stunning girl could've been from District 1; her golden hair and emerald green eyes closely matched those in the luxury District. Her camoflauge of pretending to be dumb, innocent and friendly may have taken too much of a toll on her as the Careers generally manage to pick off the weakest tributes first. They may have targeted her, and that might've been her undoing.

17th - Aubrey Harris. This axe-swinging demon should've made it far into the Games, but her inner demon was probably the cause of her ruthlessness and over-eagerness to kill, which may have been her undoing. If she hadn't been so eager for blood, maybe she could've gotten farther.

16th - Cotton Lewis. Cotton's murderous grudge against Sparrow may have been too controlling, and may have made him less focused on the Games and more on spilling Sparrow's blood. This cold-hearted boy caused the death of her best friend and seemed to have had it out for her from the very beginning.

15th - Willow Anesha. This sweet tribute was against fighting from the very beginning, only fighting when necessary. Her determination to get home, in this case, wasn't enough to save her from dying early on in the Games. She was targeted by most of the other tributes and couldn't really do anything to stop them besides a sickle, which wasn't the best weapon against the battle-hardened careers.