D2 Male - Bryan Warside

Full Name: Bryan Warside

Age: 18

District: 2

Hair Colour: A dark shade of brown

Eyes Colour: A piercing grey color

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Drew Roy

Personality: Bryan doesn't have that much of a personality. His face is as blank as an empty sheet of paper. The only thing that is playing in his head is torturing scene and how he will do to kill his next victim. He is kind of in a trance where he can't get out. He is creepy, dangerous and a murderer. A serial kill. That's what he is now. Ever since his sister got killed. Never look into his icy grey eyes, because if you do; you are good as dead, literally

Background: Bryan trained all his life for the Games, starting at the age of 7 years old. His sister; Maya, won the Hunger Games 2 years ago at the age of 16, unfortunately she developed a hatred for President Snow and tried to kill him. But then she was caught and was whipped before executed at the President orders. After that episode Bryan killed a few peacekeepers -without being caught- for doing that to his sister. And he himself, killed his parents after blaming them for forcing his sister into the Games. Unfortunately, he barely remembers that. Because after that, he developed a mental disorder where he can only think of killing and torturing. His mind is a bit wrecked up as you could say. The only way he can remember is the ring of his sister he got before she was executed. Each time he looks at it, he seems to come back to life. But only for a few second before he gets dark and dangerous again.

Family: He lives alone since a year now. His sister; Maya. Died 2 years ago at the age of 16. Then he himself, killed his parent a year after. Sarah, being his mother and Alucas; being his father. Both were 34 when they were killed.

Career: Yes

Why You Volunteered: Because he was traumatised and now he's addicted to kill. So that was a great opportunity for him; he cannot wait to torture, again.

Alliance: Probably the career pack. But anyone who is willing to hunt down tributes to the last one and that has the same addiction as him. What will be, maybe, hard to find.

District Token: The ring he gave to his sister for her 16th birthday, before she died.

Weapon Of Choice: A machete or hatchets in both hand. He also needs small but sharp weapons so he can torture his victims.

Height: 6'2

Enemies: Everybody except him.

Motivation: The smell of blood while he is killing a tribute/person.

Tribute Owner: @-LovelyButterfly-