Bryan Warside's Bloodbath

This tribute owner accidentally killed a few immune tributes. Those tributes that have immunity and that were killed this task, don't worry about it. No deaths were put on to their total deaths. The total will remain as zero for all the immune tributes.

I take a last look at my terrified-looking stylist before the tube conceals me and and starts to rise. Engulfing me into complete darkness.

After the speech I gave to her, I'm not sure she will ever be ready to talk to me again. Too scared to even take a glance at me. But that's totally okay with me. In fact, it is all that I ever wanted since I saw her; her to finally shut her little Capitol Citizens's mouth.

My fists starts to get tighter and tighter as my adrenaline starts to flow through my veins. My heart races faster as the tube rises higher and higher.

It is due to excitement or nervousness? I think. But I quickly shook the thought away. I'm not nervous and I will never be. Nervousness is part of weaklings!

I sigh and start to relax when I see the light of the arena coming up from where the ceiling of the tube once was. I then smile like a murderer would;

It's excitement, it's definitely excitement. And I can't wait to get their blood on my hands already.

Although I need something to kill them, so I look around, trying to find the Cornucopia. Well it doesn't takes me long before I see it. Like always, it is a silver kind of color, brightly shining in the middle of the circular shape that provides our 24 aligned pedestals.

Backpacks, food, small medical kits and containers occupy the ground between the plates we are on and the Cornucopia while spears, knifes, daggers an machetes are nearer to the Cornucopia's mouth. Most dangerous and rare weapons like; swords, whips, hatchets and bow and arrows are placed further in the Cornucopia along with the most effective medicine and sleeping bags. Also other kinds of weapons stand a little bit everywhere.

My eyes stay stuck on a particular weapon though... Or particular weapons. Two hatchets, in the back of the corn shaped thing.

They have been placed there for me. I think as my eyes search all the details on it. They are approximately the size of my forearms. Each handles are covered by a thick black leather layer for each of my hands.

The blades are not normal ones though. Of course it has the basic axe's inspired blade but spikes also stretch from every 4 corners of it. So however I throw them, the spikes will enter the victim.

My smile grow larger and larger, this is it. I'm in the Games! In only one minute I'll be allowed to kill anybody!

"Welcome, welcome to the...."

I try to listen to the message Claudius is delivering but I can't focus. Finally, the countdown begins;

"And may the odds be ever in your favor...." He finishes.

"60, 59, 58..."

I try to stay attentive to the countdown but I find myself looking a little around. What I see completely shocks me.

Islands, Islands stretching out of sight. Some are big enough so they can support a forest, some are so small that I could barely stand on it. Rope bridges are between each islands, so you can travel to one another. Though the thing that shocks me the most is that it isn't water under us, but emptiness.

The islands are literally floating in the air!

My attention is being brought back to life whe I hear the last 10 seconds countdown and I put myself in a running position. I try to breathe in and out slowly but my excitement makes it difficult. Soon my head starts to get dizzy but I keep focus on the hatchets I found earlier.