D1 Male - Titan Emerald

Full Name: Titan Emerald

Age: 17

District: 1

Hair Colour: Dark brown

Eye Colour: Emerald green

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Zac Efron

Personality: Titan is a well liked guy. Many girls go crazy for him since he is considered one of the best-looking guys in the district. Titan doesn't use this as arrogance or cockiness, but prefers to be a happy, normal guy; regardless of his looks. Titan is confident in his abilities, but isn't cocky or arrogant. He thinks everything out before he makes action, trying to see all possible outcomes. Titan loves the spotlight, loving how glamorous it feels to be the centre of attention. Titan is mostly laid-back, but he does know how to stand his ground and put on a fierce face when necessary.

Background: Nothing tragic has happened to Titan. He has lived a normal life in District 1, training in the academy and doing his school work. It's about as good as it gets.

Family: Mother (Glitter Emerald), Father (Marble Emerald), and his little 8 year old brother (Silver Emerald)

Career?: Yes

Why You Volunteered: Titan is a man that likes to do big things. In his mind, it's go big or go home. And lately he has hung out with last year's Victor, Paris Lapworth. He has fallen for this girl but, in his mind, he needs to become a Victor before he even has a chance with this glamorous girl. Therefore, he volunteered, knowing that he is very capable of becoming a Victor.

Alliance: Career pack

District Token: A dog tag necklace with his name engraved on it

Weapon Of Choice: Spear

Tribute Owner: @cardshark07