Over It...

There are 5 Tribute Forms left to be handed in. I hope they will be filled in and handed in ASAP, as the Games are being held up. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm personally looking forward to the Games, and I can't wait for the Games to actually start! So, you now have a limit to how much time you have to hand them in. If they are not emailed to me or sent over Kik by the 10th of July (Australia time) then your places in the Games will be revoked and that particular tribute place will be open to anyone that wants it. Yes, I mean you...

@fourshades (D4 and D11 males)

I hope that you stay in the Games and get your Forms in soon :). The next thing I will be posting is the first Task, the Interviews. The sooner I get all the forms in, the sooner EVERYONE can make a start on that and we can get the Games underway! I don't think it's fair that a few people are holding up everyone else, the people who got their forms in early / on time.

Honestly, I'm over it. I know I said take your time, there was no due date, but seriously? It's been AGES since I posted the chapter, since you chose which tributes you wanted. How long does it take to fill in two forms? Come on guys! At this rate, the Games won't start until Christmas! Please hurry up and get your forms in! I don't want to take away your tributes, but a good friend who I will not mention gave me that idea. I need these forms in, and I DO NOT want to wait until Christmas to get them. Please make it easier for everyone and hand your forms in ASAP. One of ^ those people ^ told me that they had exams, and told me that they would get the form in today. They didn't. But I believe them about the exms. The other two have not said a word, let alone emailed / kikked me their forms. (My email and kik username is in the first chapter) I am SO over it!

I just got three Tribute Forms in! Two left, and then the Games can begin! I've already started giving tributes their training scores, based on their entries. But the official scoring will be posted after the Interviews! When I get in the last Tribute Form, the Sponsors will be posted, then the Interviews, and then the Training Scores and who is sponsored and who isn't.

SPONSORS: Please let me know who you want to Sponsor ASAP, just so I can write it down :) Three of you have handed in your Sponsor Forms, two left! 6 tributes have been Sponsored, and I'll let you know who they are very soon :)