Chase Williams' Interview

~ Just saying, Chase has the wrong interviewer XD Caesar died years ago. It's ages after the 75th Hunger Games, where Caesar was about 30 years old!! ~

"And now we have the brilliant, the amazing, Chase Williams!" Caesar screeched, for he was the most annoying person in the world. I, however, stared at him with a bloodcurdling gaze.

He died. I killed him, or at least in my head I did. First, I strutted up on the coal black stage, my eyes the only things betraying me. Then, I stood up, and before the dumb old Capitol man could ask a single question, I clenched my fists, my eyes boring holes into his makeup covered face. He ducked, but my fists punched knocking him off he stage. Blood. Blood everywhere. I smiled, but then I had to go to my interview.

Fake smiling, also known as hiding my rightful hatred to the Capitol, I stepped up, taking my seat next to Caesar. Well he sank into the fluffy orange material of his chair, I perched, on edge, at the tip of mine. The Capitol man opened his mouth, and I got ready to tell the truth. I got ready to become a victor.

"How are you liking the Capitol?" He asked in his booming reptile voice. I was quick to answer.

"I am absolutely hating it. Because I happen to better than anyone, a place where people act otherwise seems absolutely vile." My eyes backed me up on this, shining the piercing blue they always did.

"Oh well..." He replied, backing away. Soon, his fear seemed to disintegrate, and he was ready to try again to change the path of this interview. "Who do you miss most from back home?"

Again, I did not miss a second before replying, "Nobody. Absolutely nobody, so don't even ask again."

He took a moment to consider this, and went onto an awfully dumb question. "Who do you think stands out the most this year?"

I almost laughed. "Me, obviously." Without a second to even consider that, Caesar went onto the next question, too lazy to think up a good one.

"Are they your biggest threat? If not, who is?" I started laughing.

"Am I my biggest threat? Ha, Caesar, you know the answer to that. And, to answer your other question, nothing. Nothing stands in my way of winning this Hunger Games."

Of course, Caesar didn't really know what to say, so he just continued onto a list of drastically horrible question, stopping at nothing to keep this interview at least okay. His hair, a deep purple, shook as the man asked his next question, his Capitol accent showing fear, pure fear.:Who do you think is the weakest Tribute?" That, I snarled in my mind, was actually a good question. And whenever anything that wasn't mine was good, I got angry. But then I remembered the countless hours finding ways to observe the other tributes, and I knew exactly what to say.

"Most definitely Florina Hale." Caesar choked, but his mouth still opened for another question.

"What gives you an advantage over the other Tributes?" He responded, seeming to gloat over such an amazing question, but, as always, I was completely prepared. Every question he dared ask could never amount to the pointy where I was sitting there, dumbfounded.

"Oh, well where do I even start? I'm smarter than them, quicker than them, stronger than them, and more dedicated then them.

Nothing can change that, and the Tributes will remain weak, until death. All except me." My eyes flashed evilly, and the audience seemed to back away, the foolish ones who ran earning my death glares.

"Why do you deserve to win?" The Capitol man started, beaming at himself. For once, it was a question I had to lie to answer, since really, I didn't. But there was no way I was telling anyone that.

"Because of my loyalty to my District. I take pride in representing it, and this is for representing District Six!" I yelled out the last sentence standing up, and the cheers were overwhelming.

"Do you have any allies?" He asked, almost ready to be done with this stressful interview. "If so, who?"

"Yes, I have one ally. Bryan Warside of District Two."

"A hand for Chase Williams!" Caesar yelled, and I jumped up, as ready as him to leave.