Task 6 - An Animal Experience...

The faces of the dead tributes flash through the sky, and you say a sad (or happy) goodbye to Florina Hale and Cloud Maize. Two tributes closer to winning, and your heart fills with joy. You're almost home, with your loving family and friends! Then, suddenly, you feel a weird rippling sensation blasting through your body. Before you give it any more thought, Talon and Sequin appear in the sky.

"Hello tributes, what an interesting day we had yesterday. So much confusion, it was amazing. But today will be a new type of confusion, because today you will be transformed for 24 hours." Talon stops speaking, and it doesn't look like he has any intention of continuing. Wondering what he means by 'transformed', you glance down at your body and gasp.

Your body is no longer your own, but that of an animal. You have been completely turned into an animal of the Capitol's choice. A few of the animals are majestic, others are small and virtually harmless. As an animal, you cannot speak (only make the noises your animal makes), and your fur / scales / feathers match the colour of your hair.

SPONSOR PERKS: Sponsored tributes, you get a choice between two animals, while everyone else will have an animal assigned to them. Pick carefully, every animal has it's assets and drawbacks. Once you've picked once, you cannot change your animal. I'll write what animal you pick underneath. This will probably be the last sponsor perk, because almost all of the remaining tributes are sponsored.

Please kill three people in your entries. Five will go on the Chopping Block. Remember, we're at the final 7, so eliminations will be more sudden, and more people will die. I think that there is one more task after this, then people will vote for the Victor. I may have one more task for whoever wins, but that'll be it. We're nearing the end of the Games! Congratulations to those who made it this far, RIP to those who didn't.

THIS TASK WILL BE DUE ON THE 10TH OF NOVEMBER. THAT'S HEAPS OF TIME, I EXPECT ALL ENTRIES IN. Once again, anyone who doesn't hand in (without a super good reason) will be automatically eliminated. Sorry to be so harsh, but since we're nearing the end of the competition, I think it's only fair that everyone hands in.

Now, without further suspense, the animals people have been assigned. Remember sponsored tributes, you have a choice between two animals. Choose carefully, you won't be able to change it. Those who choose the wrong animal, and wish to change it will be denied. If they change it in their entry without asking me, they will automatically be eliminated. Here you go!

Red Velvet - camel or giraffe

Callisto Reed - cow or gecko

Cherry Bruton - hippo

India Fox - tiger or cockroach

Noelle Jenkins - bunny rabbit or snake

Elaine Crudvent - monkey

Devlin Summers - horse or parrot

I think I'm forgetting something so, as usual, comment / PM any questions you have. Remember to pick your animal, sponsored tributes. Thanks for participating guys! It means a lot :). Also, I'd like to mention that, when these Games are over, I'll be starting another one. Anyone who wants to reserve a tribute in advance, feel free to ask :)