Elaine Crudvent's POV

After the death of four teenagers, Delvin was unpacking the pack of supplies he had saved. Unfortunately, that was all we had after the death of Sparrow. As much as I missed being the 'perfect five', there was one less mouth to feed. "When life gives you lemons, what do you do about that?" Asked Florina curiously. I looked at her, confused. Why would she ask something like that. "When life gives you lemons you check them at someone."

Cherry shook her head. "Elaine, that's wrong." She informed me, proudly giving us the true answer. "I believe that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade... And then try and find someone whose life life has given them vodka, and have a party." She explained proudly.

"Elaine, we need to get moving. We should find a better island. It'll be too dark to move soon." He explained, probably hoping I would help him. To be honest, I didn't really want to pack. "No," I said firmly. "Procrastinating is the art of keeping up with yesterday." I said, smiling. Delvin laughed a little before I hopped over to him, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Sorry, but that's a no from me."

I giggled, sprinting away from him.

Delvin let out a sigh before realizing us amazing women would move tonight. I curled up in a ball, pulling a blanket over my body. When I woke, my allies were gone. Sleeping in their places were Inida, Callisto, and Noelle. I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I didn't believe I deserved my allies. Not until they were gone.

I let out an angry shriek and dived at Callisto, stabbing her through the back. Callisto screamed and jumped up. She sliced at me with her knife, but I ducked the blow. She seemed weak for a career. I wrapped my hands around her throat, yanking her to the ground. "Cloud, stop this." She begged. I wasn't Cloud! I hissed at her, shoving her to the ground, not letting my hands slide from their grip on her throat.

She somehow yanked free, grabbing her spear from the ground. Did she use a spear? Possibly.

"Sorry. Life is hard. After all, it kills you." I smirked, before stabbing my knife into her stomach. Callisto shrieked,struggling against me. Somehow I was stronger than her, overpowering the weak career easily. I snickered at her. "And you thought you could live, Callisto. You were wrong. Dead wrong." I smirked.

"I. Am. Not. Callisto." She barely was able to gasp. I rolled my eyes, she couldn't be serious. "Really? Who are you?" I hissed back.

"Flor-" she was cut off as I slashed my knife across her throat. Callisto fell to the ground, an open wound in her neck bleeding out. BOOM! Suddenly, she was no longer Callisto. She was Florina. The capital had tricked me.

"I'm so, so, so sorry." I whispered, before turning at the sound of a rustle in the bushes. A small dog looking creature emerged from the bushes, followed by Delvin, Florina, and Cherry. They aren't real, they aren't real. I whispered to myself before Delvin dived at me. I was knocked to the ground.

"Delvin, stop!" I shrieked. He looked at me in confusion. He shook his head with a confused grin. "When life gives you lemons I shove them down your throat as you choke on them." He smirked, shoving a large ball of moss into my mouth. I gasped, spitting it out. I wiggled out from underneath him, stabbing the burned side of him face.

He screamed and eyeball goo poured from where his eye would've been, that didn't make any sense. I chomped my teeth down on his arm as hard as I could, making him cry out in pain. With an angry hiss he lashed a knife at me, which cut across the side of my cheek. I jumped on top of him, pinning him to the ground. I was yanked off of him by Florina, who viciously stabbed at my arm. I yelled in pain, before Cherry grinned widely, grabbing Florina. "You too smart... Maybe brain must be gone?" She suggested in a thick russian accent, holding up Florina, whose eyes were wide in fear.

With a grin Cherry cut into the side of her head, laughing crazily while Florina whimpered in pain. Cherry stabbed her hard in the head, and I heard a crack. With a satisfied yet sick grin Cherry shoved her hand into the hole she had made in her head and skull. She ripped out Florina's brain with a grin. I heard a sick, disgusting, ripping sound and Florina's scream, which was so loud it could be heard in NARNIA. Speaking of NARNIA, I had a vacation scheduled for when I won. Not.

Florina was somehow alive, although she would be dead soon. Cherry stabbed at her gut, opening a cut. She shoved her hand inside, pulling out some kind of organ. She ripped it out, and Florina let out a croak. She was somehow alive, thanks to the wish Cherry made to god.

Cherry shoved the organ into her head, replacing the brain that had been removed. I looked away, disgusted. Cherry began to chop up the brain, before forcing it down Florina's throat in large chunks that choked her, clogging her throat. BOOM!

"No!!!" Cherry screamed angrily. "I wasn't done with you!" She shrieked, smashing the dead body with a stone. Then I realized, the body had changed. It was India! Cherry smashed India again, over and over, until her body was covered in blood, limbs broken a spread at strange angles, her mangled body unreconisable.

"At least I still has you to kills." She laughed cruelly, diving at Delvin and I. I looked at her worriedly, before grabbing a spear and holding it in front of me. The spear drove itself into her side, and with a yell of anger she ripped it out, shoving it through Delvin's stomach. It cut fully through him, the tip coming out of his back, punning him to the tree he had been backed up against. Blood soaked his clothes, and he let out an angered yell.

Cherry viciously stabbed at him again, her knife pinning one of his hands to the side of the tree. She repeated the process with his other hand, leaving him defenseless as he cried out in fear and pain. Cherry just grinned wickedly. "Someone doesn't have a nice hearts, I can helps you wif dat." She said slowly, tearing a hole in India's body. She ripped out her heart, and carefully returned to Delvin, gently holding the heart. She slowly cut a hole through his side, digging deep in his flesh.

She forced India's heart inside of him, and slowly shook her head. "Not enough." She muttered, before dragging India's body over towards Delvin. She chopped off a hand, before forcing it into the hole she had created in Delvin's side. Delvin shrieked, blood flowing from his hands as he tried to break free, no success. Cherry smiled evilly before taking India's other hand and doing the same. Delvin slumped against the tree as he lost consciousness, but Cherry continued to shove body parts into the growing larger hole in his side until none of India remained. BOOM! Delvin's body became Callisto's. The girl looked so messed up, I almost felt bad.

I grabbed Cherry by the shoulders, and with one last growl I shoved my knife Into her skull. She fell, and her body changed to Noelle's. BOOM!

---

Within a few hours things had gone back to normal, I had found my real allies, Delvin and Cherry. I was relieved to see Delvin alive. "I love you." He said boldly before I had the chance. He pulled my against him, and my lips crashed against him.

As he kissed me I kissed him back, I had never felt this way about anyone. And I never wanted to lose Delvin. This continued for several minutes, Delvin pushed me against a tree, our lips never leaving each other. I was the first to pull away. I looked deep into his his eyes. "I love you too."