D9 Male - Cloud Maize

Full Name: Cloud Maize

Age: Seventeen

District: Nine

Hair Colour: a dark shade of brown; black to the eye from far away.

Eye Colour: a replication of his hair colour: darker than average.

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Taylor Lautner

Personality: Cloud is amazingly brutal at times; his violent nature and crude attitude is an evident feature of his, recognised wide throughout the district. Cloud isn't one of those people who cares about the feelings of others, despite his background and family. Valiant and courageous, Cloud never says no to a challenge and rarely turns down a dare - he's reckless, but he isn't stupid enough to endanger his life over something trivial or unnecessary. Intelligent deep down under the shell he has, Cloud can work like magic with his thought process put into his actions - he can often act without thinking, leaving him troubled sometimes.

Background: Cloud isn't exactly the name for a citizen of Nine, but he has his reasons. After his parents had conceived eight children - six of them being the same age; sextuplets - they still hadn't given birth to a boy. Their ninth child was born and they couldn't help but feel on cloud nine at the time - hence how he received his name.

Cloud didn't realise he had eight older sisters until at the age of five, his parents decided to break the heartbreaking news to him: the sextuplets had been taken away, turned into props of the Capitol for this reality show that lasted for a year or two. Even at the age of five, Cloud managed to develop a hatred for the Capitol; his personality went from caring and bubbly to rude and obnoxious.

After receiving enough warnings from Peacekeepers, school, his family and a formal letter from the Capitol, Cloud would not back down. By the age of fourteen, he realised that he no longer cared about anyone's feelings, leaving his parents to mope, his two older sisters to find jobs and act as if Cloud barely existed. He didn't care - the comfort of a human is t something Cloud values very much.

Now, he's seventeen going on thirty seven. Cloud is a lot tougher than your average Nine citizen; if it wasn't for his behaviour, he would be in a position to go to the Capitol, or One, and train to become a Peacekeeper. Not that he wants that - all he wants is revenge.

And he doesn't care who gets hurt in the process.

Family: His parents, both fifty one now, are named Harvey and Gwen. His oldest sister is currently twenty six, is named Zea and happens to be the closest person to Cloud, even though they don't talk. His second oldest sister, aged twenty four, is named Arya and the two of them have never gotten on properly. He has six other sisters who he doesn't know the name of, but he knows they're all twenty one currently.

Career? (Yes/No): Kind of. He acts like one, but he isn't from a Career district or within an alliance.

Why You Volunteered (If You Did): n/a.

Although he did think about volunteering, when he heard his own name, he realised he couldn't do anyone about it.

Alliance: Open to offers, but no one weak. Message me if you're interested or something, I don't know.

District Token: None. Cloud hates anything that reminds him of Nine. Cloud just generally hates everyone. Being from Nine, he's been taught to be a minimalist and he has zero problems with that.

Weapon Of Choice: Katar. These are claw like weapons, used in ancient times before Panem. After learning about them in school, Cloud has always been interested in learning how to use them.

Height: 6"3, a little taller than average.

Motivation: Revenge. This revenge used to be powered by his feelings for the torn family, but now he doesn't care about feelings and would love to beat up anyone who serves to the Capitol.

Tribute Owner: @Clato_