Zeke Drastaa's Interview

How are you liking the Capitol?

Well I'll tell ya, Quin. Can I call ya Quin? Ok. It's a little different from back at home. Everything here is close together and um lots of...cool hairstyles. But I like it. There is a good VIBE here. *cheeky smile*

What do you miss most from back home?

Ah home. It's the lovely country. That's one thing. I Miss the country perfume other wise known as the manure smell. Haha *crowd laughs*.

But most Importantly I miss my family and my horse Zephyr. My family and I have had a ruff time dealing with my mom and my sister being gone from us. So I have taken the responsibility of the family farm. Making sure all the arrangements with the horses we sell are done well. My brothers especially are dear to me. They are those little brothers you want to strangle and hug at them same time. And Zephyr....*sigh* me and my sister trained him ourselves. He has been my rock, my listening ear and a good friend. And also a giant one being a Clydesdale and all. That's what I miss most, Quin.

Who stands out most this year?

See...I don't actually like saying who stands out or who is lowest on the totem pole. Because SOME of us think a little highly of ourselves...just being honest here friends. Why don't we just find out in the games?

Are they your biggest threat?

(Answered)

Who do you think is the weakest tribute?

(Also answered. Remember Zeke is a neutral player in the game)

What gives you the advantage over the other tributes?

I wouldn't say I have an "advantage" BUT I do know quite a lot about land itself. And how things work in nature. Animals don't scare me either. They all have their human affections installed in them. So maybe my smarts, Quin?

Why do you deserve to win?

Ugh...there's a question. I...if I don't come back home. The farm will collapse and my family will be broken again. I have to win for them.

Do you have any abilities? If so, why?

Ummm Abilities? If you call being able to drive a tractor ability then yes! *cheeky smile*