Sparrow Falls' Interview

Sparrow walked towards the stage her dress flowing behind her she looked like a sparrow. How ironic, her stylist must be really stupid.

"Next up is the rebel girl from Eight Sparrow Lycian Falls!"Sequin Sparkle yells, she has sparkly purple eyes, glittering gold skin and a sparkling silver dress and shoes, great the interviewer looks like a giant disco ball.

"Hey Sequin, just thought I would be kind enough to tell you since nobody else is brave enough, you look like a walking disco ball."Sparrow said grinning widely.

" That was quite rude." Sequin squeaked.

"I know you're going to ask me how I feel about the Capitol so I will say this straight forward I hate it, I would never live here ever."Sparrow replied with a glare.

" I also believe you will ask me what I miss about home but the answer is nothing, what is there to miss when you guys killed me best friend Darcy?"Sparrow remarked.
The crowd gasped in shock at Sparrow's remark, could there be a trouble maker in the games?

" I would also like to say Cotton Mauve Lewis stands out the most this year, I will bring him down even though he is my biggest threat."Sparrow replied her face glowing with excitement.

" Who is the weakest tribute in you're mind Sparrow?"Sequin asks hoping it wouldn't be another rebellious answer.

" My parents always told me never to judge anyone by there district or age, they all have a different skill set, so to answer you're question nobody is weaker then everyone else."Sparrow replied laughing.

" Why do you deserve to win and what do you consider you're advantages against the others?| Sequin asked.

" I will not reveal my skills due to enemy tributes watching, but I deserve to win because I deserve to know who my real parents are."Sparrow replied simply and that's when it happened, she spun in her dress making her look like she was flying.

The president made a simple hand gesture meaning hurry up and end this interview, Sequin nodded.

"Sparrow do you have any allies?" Sequin sparkles asked nervously her red sparkly lips shivering.

" Yes, it would be stupid to be in the games with out allies. My alliance consists of me, Elaine and Cherry."Sparrow remarked.

"And that's Sparrow... Give it up for her."Sequin said nervously.

There's a cheer from one section what a shocker, looks like Sparrow has a few fans.