D10 Male - Zeke Drastaa

Full Name: Zeke Drastaa

Age:18

District:10

Hair Colour: tousled dark brown hair

Eye Colour: bright green

Height: 6'3

Weight: 210

Looks: Zeke is a total hottie with the strong biceps and 8 pack but he doesn't realize that he is a catch

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Beau Mirchoff

Personality: He is pretty confident but standoffish. Outgoing but only with the people that know him best. He doesn't trust easy. But is a romantic at heart. He is extremely smart, funny, sarcastic and trustworthy but again only the people that really know him see the true Zeke. And he has the gift of understanding horses. He can train any horse that comes his way.

Background/Family: His family consists of his father, Ryjin and his 2 younger brothers, Samson and Roby. His mother died along with his older sister in a barn fire saving the family's horses a couple years back. They raise horses, breeding and training them. The best quality of Arabians and Thoroughbreds. Along with the draft breeds for farm work like the majestic Clydesdale. Every year, the hunger games counsel comes to their farm to pick the horses for the showing of the tributes. Zeke has an unusual passion and understanding of the beasts. Ryjin always told him he would amount to something great with this gift of understanding. But ever since the fire, his father hasn't stopped working. He doesn't speak and doesn't talk but works. Zeke took the responsibility of the family. And he makes it work with his two rowdy younger brothers. He keeps them in line and takes care of them like he promised his mom that he would. Zeke is a good kid. Never one to get in to trouble BUT will do absolutely anything to save and protect the farm and the family. He would die for the things he loves most. He has been heartbroken before so he is always on guard with his heart. He is waiting for the right girl to come along to give his heart to. He spends all his time with the horses and loves and cares for each and every one of them. He names them, grooms them, rides them. He has "a way" with the majestic creatures. Zeke's closets friend would be a big beautiful black Clydesdale named Zephyr. Zeke and his sister trained him together when they were little kids and by far the best horse the family has ever had. Zephyr is all he has left of his sister and he has been there for Zeke through and through. Zephyr is having a hard time without Zeke back at home.

Why You Volunteered: was drawn in reaping

Alliance: Zeke is a loner. He knows that everyone will eventually turn on each other so there is no point in starting to care for them...but that could change...for he (like horses and herds) likes to have someone by his side. But Zeke is fascinated with Cherry from District 3. He sees her good heart but knows she is fragile with her health conditions. He keeps a close eye on her through the games. He likes her a lot

District Token: A necklace made from horse hoof clippings that looks like a marble stone that his sister wore everyday.

Weapon Of Choice: the axe... But he will not use it unless he has to

Tribute Owner: @countrygaal18