Bryan Warside's Interview

I push her hand off of me as she is about to fix my tie for the millionth time.

"Enough!" I yell at my stylist, veins appear on my neck as my face begin to blush of anger. She gasps in horror then murmurs something I don't hear. She walks away and I sigh in relief. I can't take her anymore, she is just another little annoying Capitol Citizen, though she is even worse. She keeps babbling about the Capitol gossips and fashions with her green manicured fingers flying in the air, touching my chest to fix something up that didn't even move. I hate when people are too happy and I hate when people touch me so that's 2 things that I already hate in her.

I turn around abruptly when I sense something behind me. Callisto Reed, the female from my District stands there, quite surprise that I even knew she was there, but she finally smiles. Not a normal smile though... A psychotic one that I know too well to be one of my selves.

"I just finished my interview with that crazy Sequin Sparkles, it's your turn." She says showing a disgusted look when she said the Interviewer's name. I turn around and ignore her, I don't need to be told anything by anyone. I do what I want, when I want.

I look at the mirror now in front of me and examine my outfit. I wear a normal white shirt under a pitch black jacket around my shoulders and my trousers are the same shade of black as my jacket. The only thing that makes me kind of outstand is my golden tie, yes the one that I am so annoyed of. I look at my face and my eyes and I don't see my normal tan face. Foundation is covers every corner of my skin and there is even some kind of black eye shadow around my piercing grey colored eyes. Probably to make them more sinister or something like that, though I don't like that. Makeup is okay, yes, on girls! I growl of frustration, unfortunately I can't do anything about it so I just look away.

I see Callisto trough the mirror, she's still there, really? Her right eyebrow is lift up and she has that "what are you waiting for" impression. I sigh in frustration and push her with my left hand as I make my way towards the stage. She stumbles a little but keep up on her feet.

"You are so going to regret it." She whispers menacingly with gritted teeth. Oh it's going to take me more than that to make me feel intimidated. I dark laugh escape my mouth as I appear on the stage. The crowd roars and claps, demanding a smile or a wave but I continue, head straight up, face covered up by a blank mask until I reach Sequin, our Interviewer and now I understand the disgusted look of Callisto when she talked about her to me.

Sequin welcomes me and I examine her closer; her hair are completely dyed bright pink. A kind of pink that I never saw, even in District 2. Maybe a magenta color? But no, it's even worse. They have been styled in a quite weird way. She wears glittered silver lipstick and her face has been caked with so much make up that there isn't one place that I can see her real skin. She has a really elegant silver dress that stretch until a little above her knees and that kind of flip upwards. Her high heels are, again, silver. They probable measures like 5 inches, but she's still shorter than me. But the thing that I capture the most is the sparkles; they are everywhere. On her dress and heels, that's normal but even her lipstick is caked with glitters, even her hair! Without forgetting her body! I tell you, sparkles on her body; arms, hands, shoulders, neck, face, legs, everywhere!

"Well these seats are not there for nothing! So let's sit, shall we?" She giggles. I look at her face and frown, what's so funny? I sit down and the crowd finally stop talking and whispering.

"So Bryan, how are you liking the Capitol yet?" She exclaims, gesturing at the crowd.

I remember the words of my mentor; be kind, be nice, the Capitol Citizens like when you give them likeable attention. So the Sponsors....

But I don't want to act nice to people who enjoyed my sister being murdered, why should I?

"To be honest, the Capitol is all but wonderful. It's monstrous, fake. I can't see humans anymore here, I can only see fakes and idiots aliens everywhere! You enjoyed my sister's murder, and you are turning me into one of you. I'm blood thirsty and I enjoy torturing, yes, but it is as revenge. You, are just enjoying it for fun."