Devlin's Final Task

Hello again! I'm still contemplating whether or not to do a final task for the other finalists, only hesitating because I'm not exactly sure what to do. Honestly, it sounds like it would be fun. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, just comment / PM me :). But, until I come to a conclusion, here's Devlin's final task :) (the photo is really random, I just saw it and realised how ridiculously true it is)

Hey Devlin! You're to write about what happens after you get out of the arena and are transported into the hovercraft, or you could sort of continue from where you left off (WE ALL REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH SAPPHIRE), and write about the final interview with Sequin Sparkles. You can make up the questions she asks you, but there have to be at least 4. Make sure to detail your work and write as amazingly as you have been throughout the entire competition. If you'd like to take one more step, you can also write about the train ride back to District 12, and the reception you receive when you get home. But that's completely optional. There's no specific due date for this, but please get it in before the end of January XD thanks for participating in my Games, and I hope that you have just as much fun with the next ones!

As always, if you have any questions, let me know :) remember to give advice and opinions on the possible final task for the finalists! Thanks everyone :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! If anyone is doing anything exciting, I'd love to hear about it :)