D6 Female - Chrystal Davis

Full Name: Chrystal Davis

Nickname: Chrys. Call her Cry or Sissy and you're dead.

Age: 18

District: 6

Gender: Female

Hair: Long slightly wavy golden blonde

Eyes: Emerald green

Height: 5'8

Weight: 100-110 lbs. Mostly muscle due to the fact that she's very fit and athletic.

Looks: Guys say that she's THE most desirable girl in the district. They're always trying to please her in whatever way is possible.

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Scarlett Johansson

Personality: Seems naïve, friendly, dumb, and innocent but is actually merciless, heartless, sarcastic, and deceitful. She uses her drop-dead good looks to lure in men to do her dirty work and then later cold heartedly kills them. She uses the impression she gives off to eliminate the rare few that don't fall for her charm. She is the most cunning and intelligent girl you will ever meet.

District Token: A custom-made switchblade with the surname Rodriguez carved into the handle. The switchblade has been passed on through generations on her mom's side. She always keeps it with her.

Volunteer: Yes

Why You Volunteered: She wants to bring pride and glory to the family name. Also she likes being deceitful and watching people silently beg for mercy.

Motivation: She wants to be the first in the family to come out of the games alive and she thinks she and her sister deserve a better life.

Family: Mom died in the games. Dad died in a freak accident at his job. Still has her naïve 10 year old sister.

Weapons Of Choice: Switchblades, Knives, and her Bow-And-Arrow {the arrow tips are dipped with poison from the Night Lock Berries}.

Alliance: Everyone because nobody knows she's just using them and will later kill them.

Target: Everyone, but of course nobody knows that.

Tribute Owner: @Why_So_Serious15