D12 Male - Devlin Summers

Full Name: Devlin Summers

Age: 18

District: 12

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Black

Height & Weight: 6'7 200 lbs.

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Kit Harington

Personality: Devlin is a very sullen person; he doesn't like showing emotion because he thinks it's a weakness. His disfiguration used to scare people away therefore he never talked to anyone. Devlin has serious trust issues after being teased and picked on his entire life. This all leads to him not having any solid relationships with anyone around him. He is a very lonely person but has learned to live with it.

Background: Devlin was born into one of the poorest families in District 12 his mother died giving birth to him. His father, Samuel, was a coal miner like mostly everyone else in District 12. Growing up Devlin was really close to his older brother William, they did almost everything together. When Devlin was nine his William thought that he was stealing his food, he got so mad that he held Devlin's face into the fireplace and watched half of it burn away, when Samuel found them he tried to save William from any punishment saying that Devlin's sheets had caught on fire in the night. Ever since then Devlin has secretly hated both his father and brother. Devlin is scared to death of fire, and it is the only thing that can make him show fear. After selling his family home he lived on the streets, stealing and fighting his way through life, he learned how to use a dagger, the easiest weapon to find and is good at parkour, he can often be seen running and jumping from roof to roof to get around District 12. He's very sneaky using stealth to his advantage as best he can and can intimidate even the toughest of people due to his horrible face. This has all lead to his survival as a street rat.

Character Discription: Devlin is tall and muscular; he does not look as skinny as other kids in district 12 due to the fact that he could easily steal enough food to eat. He has long curly black hair which stops on the left side of his face due to the burning. Devlin's defining feature is the extensive burning on the left side of his face. The skin is reddish brown and stretched to accommodate for his growth since he was burned. Devlin's body is heavily scarred from the years of living and fighting to survive in the tough, poor streets of district 12, where people will kill for a bite of bread.

Family:

Samuel Summers - Samuel died when Devlin was sixteen. The moment Samuel was dead, and no longer protecting William, Devlin reported his other brother for burning off half his face and his brother was taken to a mental institution. He then sold everything his family owned and lived on the streets.

William Summers - Devlin's older brother, currently in a mental institution for burning off half his brother's face.

Volunteered? Yes

Why?: Devlin volunteered because why the hell not. His entire life he's been seen as nothing but a monster and winning the games would make him into a hero, all he wants is some admiration and after getting tired of his life as a street rat Devlin decided that he had nothing to lose.

Alliance: None as of this moment

District Token: The only thing he didn't sell after his father died, a small locket with a picture of him and his brother when they were still on talking terms.

Weapon Of Choice: Bladed weapons, preferably daggers.

Tribute Owner: @theboss27981

***

For those of you who feel you know me, you might be wondering why I posted this chapter here instead of after the D11 male...

It's because I can't, the new update doesn't let me

Some of you with the old update won't know what I'm talking about, but one piece of advice:

DO NOT GET THE NEW UPDATE! THE CREATING SECTION IS TERRIBLE AND I CANNOT FIGURE ANYTHING OUT!

WRITING ON WATTPAD HAS NEVER BEEN MORE CONFUSING!

So yeah, now I have to add the new chapters at the end of the book instead of where I want them to be

Thanks WattPad, thanks a lot...

NOT