Results & Chopping Block

Red Velvet - 3 deaths

Titan Emerald - INVINCIBLE

Callisto Reed - INVINCIBLE

Bryan Warside - INVINCIBLE

Cherry Bruton - 4 deaths

Jackson Bennett - 4 deaths

India Fox - 2 deaths

Isaac Sylver - 0 deaths (GOOD WORK BUDDY)

Florina Hale - 4

Cal Kirin - 6

Chrystal Davis - 4

Chase Williams - 4

Aubrey Harris - 3

Logan Mellark - 6

Sparrow Falls - 7

Cotton Lewis - 7

Willow Anesha - 8

Cloud Maize - 6

Esperanza Sanchez - 8

Zeke Drastaa - 5

Noelle Jenkins - INVINCIBLE

Ian Ryder - 3

Elaine Crudvent - 6

Devlin Summers - INVINCIBLE

So congratulations to the tributes who safely survived the Bloodbath, and good luck to those that have to go on the Chopping Block! I'll give a quick description of how the voting works, just so everyone knows. Out of the seven tributes who were killed the most, everyone can vote for two they want to save. I'd like for you to comment your votes, unless you really can't be bothered commenting. In which case, please send the votes over PM. VOTE FOR TWO TRIBUTES ONLY!! Any more than that, and they will not count. None of them. If any of the tributes tied, for instance, three tributes all got exactly five kills and only two more can go on the Chopping Block, then I will put the two with the lowest training scores on the Chopping Block. Please comment if that doesn't make sense, I'm not the best at explaining things XD.

Also, I know some of you have personal crap going on in your lives, and cannot do the Games anymore. Please don't just stay silent, please message me and tell me why you cannot continue with the Games instead of just leaving me to wonder if you just joined the Games to annoy me and stuff up all the other tributes. Thanks guys :)

The 7 tributes who are up for voting are:

CAL KIRIN

LOGAN MELLARK

SPARROW FALLS

COTTON LEWIS

WILLOW ANESHA

ESPERANZA SANCHEZ

ELAINE CRUDVENT

Sorry to these tributes, but these are the ones who were killed the most. Actually, there was a tie for the seventh place. Cloud Maize only just escaped being on the Chopping Block, as he had the highest score of all the tributes that tied for the last place of the seven. Sorry to those tributes ^ but nothing can be done.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, VOTING ENDS ON THE 7TH OF AUGUST, 7:30PM (AUSTRALIA TIME) then we will see who the two lucky survivors are.