Titan Emerald's Interview

I look at the outfit I'm in A black suit with an emerald green tie. The color almost matches my piercing eyes as I stare endlessly into the mirror. The glossy white tank top under my suit matches my pearly white teeth. Man, they really focused on my attributes. Well I am from District One, the district of models. Just kidding, it's luxury, but we might as well be models!

I look down at my pants as they are cold black like my suit. And my spit shining leather does tie it all together. No I would have to say the golden watch on my wrist ties it all together. I truly look magnificent.

"Titan Emerald, District One!" Sequin Sparkles announces. Well I guess this is it, Titan. This is where you please the Capitol and get the sponsors I need.

"So Titan, how are you liking the Capitol?" Sequin asks. She got right down to it, didn't she?

"I love it. The buildings are so beautiful. But all of it isn't as beautiful as you." I wink and Sequin begins to blush and giggle.

"Oh stop it! You're making me turn red!" She tries to cool herself off by waving her hand back and forth, but it's futile. The audience laughs, knowing it's funny to see the flirtatious interviewer become so blush in the face.

"So back to the interviews, what do you miss most from back home?" Sequin asks, doing her best to focus on the job at task instead of checking out my body.

"I think I miss my punching bag in my room. Anytime I was frustrated or sad, my fists could lose itself punching that thing and all of the stress would just be lifted away." I answer truthfully. Wow, I think that was the first time I ever admitted that.

"Well maybe you can pound your fists in a tribute. Who stands out the most this year?" She questions.

"I would have to say Red from my district. I know her so I know she can fight well and has intentions on manipulating others." I say, smiling a bit. She's quite the beauty.

"Is she your biggest threat? If not, then who is?" Sequin asks.

"I would say so. I won't have to worry about her since she's in my alliance, but she will definitely be one to look out for." I chuckle slightly. I wish I was lying but I'm not. Red is quite the dangerous foe luckily she's not my foe. Well yet anyways.

"Then who do you think is the weakest tribute?" Sequin asks, intrigued by all my answers.

"I don't think their is a weakest tribute this year. They all seem like good fighters to me." I say, scratching the side of my jaw. I see Sequin bite her lip a little. I can tell she's interested in me.

"What gives you advantage over the other tributes?" Sequin asks, breaking her flirtatious game with me.

"Because they're all worried about dying. While they're panicking, I'll be thinking about when I come back to see you." I smile, letting my teeth show. The audience whistles and claps and shouts for us to kiss already. And although she wish she could, it would be unprofessional of her to do that.

"Do you have any allies? If so, who?" She's asking, trying to ignore the crowd.

"My career pack." I say sighing, a bit bored of this interview.

"And now for our final question: why do you deserve to win?" She asks, leaning in slightly, ready to hear my answer.

"Well it's obvious! That way you can take me on my first date!" I say. The bell rings, ending my interview. And without a second later, I swoop in and give her a magical kiss on the lips. I leave her astonished as I walk off the stage, cheering and howling filling the air.