Quick Note - Please Read!

Quick thing guys, I know a few of you have dropped out but, being the stupidly forgetful person I am, I can't remember most of them! XD so it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know, again, if you cannot continue to do these Games.

I will be posting the next task after the extensions are over, so it's fair for everyone. I'm annoyed at those very few people who haven't handed in their bloodbath tasks and who haven't even let me know why. Also, if I gave you an extension and forgot to write it in the past chapters, then I apologise. I have, as I have mentioned a few times, absolutely terrible memory.

If you need help to understand the time zones, and the differences, just PM me and let me know what time it is for you, and I'll let you know how many hours are left before the due date. I'm happy to assist, and if you need help with the format of your tasks or any ideas of what to write, feel free to ask. I have had some experience with Games, and I won a Games a couple of months ago, so I think I know a few things about writing XD well, I'm pretty sure I do haha.

Also, if you want to drop out or can't do the next task for some reason, then just let me know. If you have a valid reason, I can promise that I won't be mad. Or if you'll be away for the next task, just email me (azzyazz98765@gmail.com) or kik me (ally_oshea_xoxo) and I'll send you the task in advance, before most of the others see it. That's happened once or twice, and I'm happy to show you the task before everyone else if you need me to, and if you are going on holiday or something. The only reason I won't accept is busy with school, unless you're doing a huge project. I'm doing a 6 week long project at the moment, called The Quest, and yet I still have time to organise this and post new chapters for you guys. Please don't use school as an excuse, if you can avoid it.

By the way, if you haven't handed in, I'll still accept entries until tomorrow night. That is the utter deadline, no extensions past that. That is also when the next task will be posted, so stay tuned.

:)