D10 Female - Esperanza Sanchez

Full Name: Esperanza Sanchez

Nickname: If you call her a nickname you're dead

Age: 18

District: 10

Gender: Female

Hair: long wavyish dirty blonde/brown hair

Eyes: piercing blue

Height: 5'9

Weight: 105-110. Mostly muscle due to the fact that she is very fit.

Looks: She is THE most popular and desired girl in the district due to her drop-dead gorgeous looks. All the guys want to be with her and please her. She'd have a boyfriend if all the guys weren't competing for her attention. Her looks even get her out of constant trouble.

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Adriana Lima

Personality: She is the school badass and prankster. Everybody knows that if they got on her bad side that she'll kick their ass. She is sassy, feisty, sarcastic, funny, impatient, intelligent, cunning, mischievous, and cruel. She is an expert at hand-to-hand combat, wildlife survival, and is also really good with knives. She is impossible to sneak up on.

District Token: A charm bracelet that her mom have her. It has the Guatemalan flag, nunchucks, a fist, and a huge heart. The huge heart has rubbing alcohol stored inside.

Family Background: Her mom got pregnant with her at 18. She was named Esperanza, which is Spanish for hope. Once she was 6 months her mom left her with her father, so she could try to win the games. Her mom lost and died. She had 3 older brothers named John, George, and Tobias; John being the eldest of the 3 and Tobias the youngest. Her dad and 3 brothers chose to wait until she was old enough to start training her for the games. At age 8 John started training her in military-style hand-to-hand combat and her father died in the games. At age 10 Tobias started on her knife skills. At age 11 they all started on her wildlife survival skills. At age 12 George started on her archery skills.

Weapons Of Choice: Her own body, knives, and bow-and-arrows. The tips of the arrows and knives have Night Lock berry poison on them.

Allies: Nobody, she's a lone wolf.

Targets: Everybody

Tribute Owner: @Why_So_Serious15