The Sponsors

S1)

Full Name: Hecate Delphi

Age: 19

Description: Hecate is, in a word, beautiful. She has long, jet black hair and emerald green eyes. She's tall and has a body that everybody says is perfect. Her skin is pale and flawless. Although, another word to describe her is unnerving. She always has an unnerving, unhinging look in her eyes.

Personality: Hecate is clever, cunning, and brave. She's vicious and unyielding. She is very bold and straight-forward, as well.

What You Look For In A Tribute: Hecate wants someone resourceful, someone clever, someone vicious, someone that will stop at nothing to win. She wants a tribute that is like her, in a way.

Favorite District: 5 and 2

Background/Family: Hecate is actually a Hunger Games victor, since she is originally from District Five. She won at the young age of fifteen and was sponsored by President Snow himself. She is his favorite victor and treats her as if she's his own family. Hecate has no family besides her fiancé, her mentor that is only a year older than her.

Wattpad Username: TheyDontKnowAboutUs5

S2)

Full Name: Aesha Gray (pronounced a-sha gray)

Age: 27

Description: Aesha has brown hair that rests on her shoulders and has brown eyes to match. Her eyes sometimes turn blue. She has a red spiral tatoo on her left arm.

Personality: Aesha, however pretty her name is, is wicked She loves the blood and gore of the Games and wants it gorier and gorier every year. She wants to be a Gamemaker so she can bring more gore to the Games.

What You Look For In A Tribute: Aesha looks for a tribute who can fight and bring gore. She hates the outlying districts, as they aren't gory enough for her standards.

Favourite District: 2

Background / Family: She was about to go into the Games when Snow pulled her out, as he thought she had potential. She is now the District 2 stylist. Her father is the mayor of District 2.

Wattpad Username: Rue_Lemming

S3)

Full Name: Cassiopeia Daring

Age: 23

Description: Cassia has pitch black hair that goes until a little more than the middle of her back. They are naturally smooth and shiny. The points of her hair, though, have been permanently dyed a golden blonde color and her eyes, normally grey, are almost always covered by contact lenses that resembles to cat eyes; a yellowish color which matches with her dip dyed hair. She stands at about 5'7'' and she's pretty thin though it's just because she tries to match the Capitol mode and also trains. She wears a lot of black and gold, due to the old Legendary Cleopatra being her Idol.

Personality: She is kind of the big sister stereotype. She tends to be protective but somewhat impatient, and an extreme manipulator. With her appearance, which is gorgeous and just amazing, she always gets what she wants and when she does not though, she goes with the rough way. She has no difficulties killing someone and even enjoys it and that's why she reassembles a lot like her younger brother. She likes to torture people to have what she wants and succeed almost all the time and when she's nice to you, I warn you, it is simply to have something because she is only nice to people of her family. And even then, some exceptions are made... She is incredibly talented at fighting; she is clever, smart, fast and especially agile. So watch out; rare are the occasions where she loses. Only her brother can defeat her, and one day she is determined that she will beat him. They are both kind of cat and dog but sometimes then manage to be nice to each other, though it only ends being a competition between the two.