Task 1 - The Interviews

Hi guys! So, for the interviews,your interviewer will be Sequin Sparkles (Original, I know XD). She is very girly, very giggly and very flirtatious. She also gets offended very easily and is good friends with the Head Gamemaker, Talon Sharp. If she gets angry, she will go straight to him and he will make your life a living hell in the arena. As you can tell, she will get revenge if she is pissed off. Otherwise, she's a lovely, shallow, optimistic, friendly, funny, likeable and naïve person. A typical Capitol woman. You can describe what she wears, what she looks like, etc. Have fun and get creative! Make her as sparkly as possible. She changed her name to Sequin SPARKLES for a reason :).

The questions you must answer in your interview are:

How are you liking the Capitol?

What do you miss most from back home?

Who stands out the most this year?

Are they your biggest threat? If not, then who is?

Who do you think is the weakest tribute?

What gives you an advantage over the other tributes?

Why do you deserve to win?

Do you have any allies? If so, who?

The questions you can answer if you want (Feel free to add more if you desire):

Which tribute(s) do you think are good-looking?

Is there any particular target you will have once the Games begin?

Do you have a boyfriends / girlfriend back home?

Do you have any family?

What sort of arena are you hoping for?

What's your strategy going to be once you enter the Games?

What is your biggest weakness?

And remember, you can add as many more as you want in, if you'd like. Feel free! There are no limits to your creativity!

This Task will be due on the 16th Of July at 8:30pm, Australian time. If you don't know my time zone, I suggest turning in early or looking it up, because I will only give extensions to those with valid reasons, and those who ask 24 hours before the due date. Thanks guys! :)