Special Awards (Sorry For The Wait!!)

First things first, why I've kept you all waiting. I've been sick for the past three days, and the rest of the time I kept forgetting. So, so sorry about that - I know you've all been looking forward to this. Secondly, a reminder that I've never done this before, so please no criticising. I know I may have given out too many awards, but any haters can just live with it. These tributes are all amazing, and all deserve an award. I'm just sad that I can't give an award to literally everyone. Now, without further ado, the awards!

The Regret Award

This award goes out to the tributes that I regret had to die, and regret not sponsoring myself. On some levels, I'm surprised they didn't make it further. Congratulations to...

RED VELVET and CLOUD MAIZE

Best Looking Tribute

This award goes out to the tributes that I thought were handsome / beautiful, and were uniquely made. Although every tribute was unique, a few stood out to me more than any. Congratulations to...

TITAN EMERALD and AUBREY HARRIS

Eager Award

This award goes to a specific tribute that was always excited to hear the next task, always curious to know what would happen and what the results were and, perphaps most importantly, always handed their tasks in on time. Congratulations to...

CALLISTO REED

Dark Horse Award

This award goes to one particular tribute that made it further than anyone expected her to. She wrote amazingly and pushed through all the hard times like a dedicated and deserving tribute should, and made it surprisingly far. Congratulations to...

CHERRY BRUTON

Public Favourite Award

This goes to a tribute that made the crowd love her from the very beginning. She had the Capitol citizens wrapped around her finger, even managed to score a sponsor. She used her charismatic personality to her advantage and used the Capitol's gifts as soon as she got them. Congratulations to...

INDIA FOX

Alliance Award

This award goes to one alliance in particular that stood out from all the rest and made it further than anyone would've expected such a ragtag group of tributes to make it as far as they did. Congratulations to...

CHERRY BRUTON, FLORINA HALE, SPARROW FALLS, ELAINE CRUDVENT and DEVLIN SUMMERS

Reverse Dark Horse

This award goes to a tribute that died a lot earlier than anyone expected them to. From their tribute form, interview score and almost landing a sponsor. They would've been sponsored if they had handed in their interview task, but they didn't. Congratulations to...

CHRYSTAL DAVIS

Target Award

This award is for a specific tribute that was targeted from the very beginning. She didn't survive past the bloodbath, but the fact that she was targeted by virtually all of the other tributes did NOT help her there. Congratulations to...

WILLOW ANESHA

Best Name Award

This award goes to the tribute with, in my opinion, the most exotic, most unique name. There were many cool names in these Games, but this tribute triumphed over all with her exotic name. Congratulations to...

ESPERANZA SANCHEZ

Best Entries Award

This award was a super tough one, but I had to give it to a specific tribute that continued to interest and thrill me with all of their entries. Each one had something different happening in it, and I was always on my toes reading them. Congratulations to...

NOELLE JENKINS

Most Original Tribute Award

This award goes to a tribute that stood out from the very beginning, because of their looks, their backstory, their personality, everything. This tribute was a stickler for standing out, always inventing new ways to show originality. Congratulations to...

DEVLIN SUMMERS

And there you have it folks, the special awards for this year's annual Hunger Games! I hope you all enjoyed writing in Free Falling as much as I enjoyed thinking of tasks, scoring you and giving out bonus points. If anyone is interested in joining my second Games, let me know, and let me know soon! There are only about 6 spots left, so hurry! Those who have already entered, please spread the word around so that we can start the Games ASAP!

Devlin, your final task will be posted sometime within the next week. Also, if anyone has any ideas what to do for his final task, let me know! And what do you all think of a final task for the top four finalists? COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW!

(Lol that rhymed, and I didn't even plan it!)