Noelle Jenkins' POV

I pawed through the career's supplies like an animal, my mouth watering as I searched for food. My small supply of dried beef and fruit wasn't enough to last me throughout the second day. And now, whilst the careers were off hunting for tributes, I sat at the cornucopia, scavenging desperately through the packs as the first rays of the dawn sky broke through the clouds. The clouds drifted lazily across the horizon, and the bright sun just barely peeked out from the top of them. The scene would be beautiful, picturesque even, if it weren't for the fact that the threat of death constantly loomed over you like an overprotective mother.

I'd woken up in the morning only to find that I had grown wings. They were soft and cream coloured. Beautiful. Thye moved with a mind of their own, flying wherever and whenever they wanted. I was simply dragged along with them. The wings flew me over to the cornucopia, where the careers supplies were, and I took advantage of the situation before the wings flew me to anotehr area.

I moved onto the next backpack after finding nothing in the first. My stomach growled, reminding me just how hungry I was. Finally, my fingers scraped against a packet, and I grabbed it and pulled it from the bag. Dried peach slices. I shoved it into my backpack and continued to look through it. I moved onto the next bag, Callisto's I think, and found some more food. I pulled out a small tub. Yoghurt.

I grinned broadly and pulled off the lid. I dipped my fingers in it and sucked the yoghurt off of them. It was delicious.

"HEY!" I heard someone yell. I whipped around, baring my teeth angrily. Ian - I think he was from District 11 - ran towards me, his mouth open as he shouted. He was holding a small sword. I grinned and stood up, still clutching the yoghurt and my pack. Ian skidded to a halt, staring at me warily. He had watched me brutally dismember Cotton at the bloodbath - everyone had - and like everyone else, he was obviously quite nervous as he confronted me.

I smirked at him, maintaining eye contact with him as I ate the rest of my yoghurt. I finished the last of it and threw it to the side. I took a step forward, a sickly grin plastered on my face.

"I kill you now."

I laughed maniacally, charging at Ian with my dagger held above my head. Ian reacted quickly, grabbing his sword and holding it in front of him in a defensive stance, but I saw a glimmer of unease in his eyes. I swiped my dagger downwards, almost chopping Ian's arm off, but he deflected it easily. I growled in frustration and lunged forward once more. Ian parried my attack and then, with a swift movement, disarmed me, sending my dagger flying through the air. I hissed at Ian, relishing in the way I made him flinch.

"You've got no weapon." He sneered. "What are you gonna do now?"

I smirked at him, taking that as a challenge. I lunged forward once more and then, to Ian's surprise, I bit his arm, sinking my teeth into his flesh.

"OWWWW!" Ian howled. He threw me off, kicking me roughly in the chest, and I flew backwards, landing hard on my back.

"You little freak!" he spat. I stared up at him.

"Do not call me this." I growled. Ian laughed and charged towards me. I jumped up and dodged to the side, then jumped onto Ian's back and began to strangle him from behind. Ian swung his sword back, but I easily dodged it. I snarled and grabbed his arm, twisting it until I heard a satisfying crack sound throughout the air.

"OW!" Ian screamed. He threw me off of him, and angry snarl on his face. "You little sh*t! You broke my arm!"

"Don't be baby." I snarled. "I only sprain. Next one I break."

Ian was cradling his injured arm, his face contorting into one of rage. He charged straight for me, and I smirked at him. I reached over for my dagger and then held it in front of me. Ian shouted in surprise and fell backwards, and I took the oppurtunity to climb onto him. I held my dagger above Ian's eyes, threatening to plunge it down and blind him for good.

"Get off me!" Ian shouted. I slammed my fist into his windpipe, effectively cutting off his air supply.

"What I start with?" I said cruelly. "Eyes? Mouth? Nose? Hair?"

I made my decision by slamming my dagger into Ian's eye. He roared in pain as I ripped the dagger out. I repeated the process on the other eye, then did something even more disgusting then I did at the bloodbath. My fingers reached into the cavity next to Ian's eyeball, and after grabbing onto the root of the eye, I yanked it out of its socket. The bloody eyeball fel into my palm, causing Ian's screams to become much more pain filled and desperate. I did the same on the other eye, gouging out his eyeball with my bare hands.

"Let me go! Please!" Ian roared from underneath me. I laughed and jammed my dagger into his stomach, slicing it open as if I were a surgeon. Ian wriggled underneath me, his movements becoming weaker. I had to torture him before he died. I pried my fingers into the wound, and ripped it open wider so I could see Ian's organs. I saw his small intestine, and smirked evilly. This was going to be fun.

I grabbed onto his small intestine and after severing it from the large intestine, I began to pull it out. Ian began to jolt and seizure violently beneath me, and blood was pooling around us at an alarming rate. I plunged my hand into his wound once more, then pulled out my hand, now dripping in blood. I liked my hand clean as I began to torture him more. If he thought having his intestines and eyeballs removed was the worst part, he had another thing coming.

I grabbed the intestines and eyeballs, all in one gooey big mess, and then after forcing Ian's mouth open, I shoved the whole lot down his throat.

Ian screamed once more, and he began to retch as his insides slid down his throat. I went searching into his stomach cavity once more, and ripped out his large intestine. I chopped off two small pieces with my knives, and shoved the two pieces deepinto his eye sockets.

"New eyes for you." I giggled maniaclly. I shoved the rest down his throat. Then, I plugged his nose and held Ian's mouth closed. He wriggled underneath me.

"Eat, piggy!" I jeered. Ian's face began to turn purple. Then, I saw his throat move, and know he'd attempted to swallow it.

Underline the word attempted.

Ian's face began to go blue. He was choking on his own organs. The situation was pretty comedic - laughable, almost.

"LOOK! IT'S HER!"

I turned to see the rest of the careers running towards me. I immediately jumped up and bolted from the island, grabbing my pack.

BOOM!

Ian was dead.

I heard the throwing knife whizzing through the air before I saw it. I ducked down, sending the weapon flying harmlessly over my head. My wings suddenly kicked in, and I was rocketed from the island, sent flying over to anotehr one. It was quite small, but it would do. The anthem began to blare, and I looked up through the trees to see todays casualities.

First was Bryan. Although I was surprised by that, I expected him to live longer, I was upset I didn't get to torture him.

The next face was Zeke. I shrugged. Eh, not a massive shock.

Next was Ian. I smirked as I recalled his death. Death by organ's being shoved down throat... well you don't hear that everyday.

The next face was Aubrey. She was quite a fighter. It would have been fun to dismember her.

Next was Chrystal, who I had desperately wanted to torture. Man, that sucked. The final face was of Isaac. Meh.

The capitol seal appeared in the sky, and then everything went dark. I sighed and leaned against a tree trunk as my wings began to dissappear.

I was going to torture everyone in these games. I was going to make them suffer just as I had for 12 years.

They would all pay.

I'll kill them all.