Cal Kirin's Bloodbath

I saw Florina for a moment before going into the tube, putting distance between my stylist and me. I looked at her before feeling the platform started to go up, a beautiful scene coming into view. It was almost like a dream: fresh green fields, a blue sky, warm air floating around us. I was shocked at such beauty.

I looked at the other tributes-they were shocked as I was. I made eye contact with Florina, her beautiful brown hair tied up tightly. She looked away so I did the same, I couldn't let her get in the way of my survival. Yes, I have changed my plans I am here for me and me only.

The dong went off and I ran towards the weapons hoping to get something, but I will not use it until later in the games.

I ran to the middle of the field filled with weapon and I grab the closest to me-it was a long knife.

I hid it behind me in a pack-back, which I grabbed before running to the rope with the trees. I saw Willow fall to the ground near Florina, I called out to Florina hoping she'll respond but she didn't hear. Florina kept staring at nothing until Callisto came to Willows side and killed her right there.

I ran to a tree which was on this field, I stood behind it waiting fir everything to be cleared. I heard someone cry out, I looked out to see Cotton falling off the rope. I yelled out Florina's name but she didn't respond. I then saw Florina walk across safely and run off into the trees.

I came out from behind the trees and ran towards the island with the trees. I stepped onto the rope but suddenly I saw Jackson come from behind. It was hard staying stable on a very thin rope. I turned to face him and he took out his large spear.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him as he lunged the spear towards me but I slightly jumped back and just survived. I jumped onto the rope many times causing Jackson to loose his balance and he fell. I turned back around and made it safely across. I saw Sparrow jump off the edge with Logan coming from behind, I tried to run up to them-to make them stop-but they had both already died jumping of the edge.

I looked away and run into the trees searching for some source of water and food, which I could have later. I ran into Titan fighting Isaac but I quickly flung into another direction loosing the sight of both. I came to a stop when I saw Cherry from behind-this island was smaller than I thought. Cherry had a large stick in her hand pointing it towards... I couldn't see who it was but then I heard the other person speak.

Florina, it was Florina.

Cherry hit her stick across, I think, Florina's arm so I jumped on to Cherry from behind. I grabbed her by the throat and ducked her head into the small lake, drowning her there.

I left her limp body there before I turned to Florina who stared at me with shock.

"Cal..." she whispered, "you killed her."

"What did you expect me to do? Watch her kill you?" I shot back.

She didn't speak so I did.

"Come on we have to go," I yelled before pulling her by the arm. Her arm wasn't deeply cut so she seemed fine.

I pulled her and ran but she soon wanted to stop, so we did. Florina walked over to a plant - she told me it looked edible so she took a bit and popped it into her mouth she chew and didn't die so it was okay. I then started to eat a bit as well, I hadn't realised how hungry I was till now.

Florina stopped and stared to stare at the distance, I looked at what she was looking. It was another tribute, Ian, he was eating a plant which didn't quite look like ours. He chewed before gagging and falling to the ground choking. The plant he had eaten had poisoned him. Florina ran off and hid behind a tree, but I couldn't stay with her to long. This was a matter of life and death.

I ran off towards where Ian had choked his body laying there motionless, I walked away from it. I ran and ran through the tall green trees until I came to a very long lake. I stopped and kneeled over and cupped the water in my hands, and licked at it like a cat.

Across form the lake I saw Aubrey and Esperanza. They were fighting with long spears and were striking at each other before Esperanza fell into the lake and yelled out for help but Aubrey pushed her back into the water. Aubrey hadn't seen me so she just walked away.

I ran off towards the other direction I came in and saw many blooded bodies it was a horrific sight. I ran past there but stopped at a little cave looking place. I walked in and sat there hoping to survive the games this year.