India Fox's POV

The morning sun rose as I was waking, blinking away the sleep from my eyes. It's reflection glinted off of Callisto's sword as she raised it up to strike me. Wait.

Screaming, I rolled out of the way just in time as the blade struck the ground, right where I was a millisecond ago. "You back-stabbing b*tch!" I scream, pulling out my knives. She snarled at me, eyes wild.

"I was never your ally in the first place," She snapped, jumping at me again. I slash out as she runs by me, my blade ripping the skin all along her forearm. Callisto yelped in pain, nearly dropping the sword. With a cry of fury, she charged at me again, sword raised. I danced just out of her reach as she swung at me, gripping a knife in each hand. "Knock it off, Fox. You'll never win."

"Oh, but I beg to differ," I retort, hand on my hip. As she moves to swing again, I whip a knife straight through her heart. Callisto stops cold, hand over her bloody chest. That's when the shimmer moves away, and I realize the girl is actually Elaine. Her body tumbles to the forest floor, covered in dirt and leaves. I had killed Callisto, but here lays Elaine's body; it makes no sense!

Her cannon sounds, whoever she is, and I hear a cry of agony. A guy's voice, one I faintly recognize, but when I jog briskly into the clearing the noise came from, the only tributes in sight are Red and Cherry, struggling on the ground as the younger girl pinned Red to the forest floor, blood streaking down her face. "Red!" I call out, pulling out my throwing knives. I whip one at Cherry's ear, cutting the tip off. She howls in pain, but strangely enough, she sounds like a man. I pause in confusion, in the middle of a stance of throwing another knife. "What the hell?" I gasp, stepping backward.

Cherry growls, rolling herself off Red. I dance backward, just out of her reach with the large blade she holds. Red stumbles forward, sword in hand. Cherry turns just in time as Red's sword plunges into her neck, blood splitting out of the wound. I scream in outrage as my shirt is thoroughly soaked with scarlet, spitting out a mouthful of the metallic liquid. "Ew, Velvet, you could've at least warned me," I gag, wiping off my tongue to get rid of the gross flavor. Red doesn't answer, so I turn back around to glare at her. Instead, I just barely dodge her swing at my torso with the sword, jumping out of the way.

Without hesitation, I pull out my last knife. Red charges at me, a furious glare painted over her features, contorting her face into an ugly mask of hate. I smirk, stepping out of the way last second as she barrels past me, slamming into a tall oak tree behind me. When she's down, I jump on her back, my elbow contracting her throat into a choke hold. She gasps for breath, scrabbling weakly at my arm with her finger tips until her cannon booms. As I watch, a shimmer goes over her body, just like Callisto/Elaine's, and under Red was actually Devlin. I scrunch up my nose in confusion, whipping around to look at Cherry's body. Instead of Cherry, Cloud's bloody corpse lay in a patch of sunlight, blood still dripping down his/her throat.

I make a noise of confusion, rubbing my eyes with my arm. Dried blood flakes off, drifted down my front like a sadistic immigration of snow. I giggle hysterically, picking up my knives. It's funny, from a certain perspective, thinking about it. Of course it wasn't Red. She doesn't actually have the balls to attack me; she knows I'd rip out her throat. The though brings an evil smirk to my lips, a bloody image of torn skin and scarlet seeping into the lush green grass surrounding me. Too green.

I fall to my knees, beginning to rip up handfuls of the flora furiously, my jaw clenched. It's too perfect, too pretty. An ugly place deserves ugly surroundings. In the heat of my fury, I rip out a large patch of grass, scattering the clippings over the now-completely dirt ground. I hack at Devlin and Cloud's bodies, smearing the blood over the trees, bushes, and myself. Blood drips from my bangs as I sit cross-legged, looking at my hands. A grin creeps onto my face as I hug my knees, giggling silently.

It's finally happening. I'm losing it. My mind is going to Hell.

I sink happily into insanity, glad to leave this horrible place.