D1 Female - Red Velvet

Name: Red Velvet

Age: 17

Gender: Female

District: 1

Hair Colour: Ironically, Red's hair is a dirty blonde, which hangs just below her shoulders in neat waves.

Eye Colour: Red has innocent, baby blue eyes, unlike several people from District One, who has green.

Celebrity Look- A-Like: Andrea Boehlke

Personality: At first, Red seems like your typical dumb blonde. She seems ditzy, and clueless and dumb and will follow orders like a puppy. But don't let her pretty looks fool you; she's actually quite clever and smart-she just doesn't want people to know that. Which is why she puts on an act about being stupid. She genuinely nice and friendly, but she observes your every move, and is very calculating. Red doesn't trust many people, but a lot of people trusts her. She isn't afraid to backstab allies and friends, but she won't do it without a good reason. She won't feel bad about killing anyone, but she does it quickly, no torturing or whatever. Even if she's a Career, she still has a heart.

Background: the Velvet family is quite shallow. All they cared about is looking good, and training for the Games. Red's older brother, Crimson, who is 5 years older than her, was the only one who truly looked after Red. He was loving, and protective, and basically everything their parents wasn't. But Crimson died. He volunteered for the Games when Red was only 12. He made it to the top eight, but was killed when he ate the wrong kind of berries. From then on, Red decided that brains are needed in the Games as well, and she studied very hard - something her parents didn't approve of. But Red continued to excel in the Academy, so they couldn't complain.

Family: Well, her brother is dead, so all she has left are her parents. She does love them, but not as much as she loves Crimson.

Career: Yes

Volunteered: Well, no. She wanted to volunteer when she's 18, but she was reaped. Nobody else volunteered, as they know that she's already a Career.

Alliance: It depends, really. She could go with the rest of the Careers, or she might stick to just one ally. It depends.

Token: A pretty charm bracelet, given to her by Crimson

Height: 5'6

Weight: 110 lbs.

Enemies: Red doesn't have any. Everyone thinks she's just friendly and stupid and that's how she likes it.

Motivation: Crimson, her brother.

Tribute Owner: @FabulouslyNerdy13