D4 Female - India Fox

Full Name: India Lynn Fox

Age: 17

District: 4

Hair Colour: Brownish-blonde, long curls

Eye Colour: Forest green

Description: Brownish-blonde curls that reach to the end of her rib cage, forest green eyes, weighs about 65 kilos, 5'7 and she is noticeably muscular.

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Keira Knightley

Personality: She is visibly crazy, by the way she talks and acts. She enjoys torturing little kids and pulling heads off of small furry animals. She is rumoured to eat them raw. She is crazy, sadistic, and psychotic. She's very difficult to sneak up on and skilled (she is a career, she's been training her whole life.) and it would take a very skilled tribute to kill her.

Background: Her mum died giving birth to her and her father resents her for it. They got landed with a baby boy when India was 1, the product of a one-night stand her father had with a random woman. She is ignored by her father and brother, only payed attention to when they need someone to take their anger out on. She was bullied in her younger ages, but that stopped after the rumours started. She has trust issues and not afraid to backstab.

Family: Mother (deceased), father (51), younger brother, Benjamin (16)

Career: Yes

Why You Volunteered: Because she's a career

Alliance: Careers

District Token: None

Weapon Of Choice: Bow and arrow (first preference), or throwing knives (second preference) for longer distances, and daggers or swords for shorter distances.

Tribute Owner: @GeneticallyUnpure

Writers' Games - Free Falling {CLOSED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara