D3 Female - Cherry Bruton

Name: Cherry Brooklyne Bruton

Age: 12

Birthday: April 17th

District: 3

Hair Colour: Ginger. Cherry has always had reddish ginger hair tied in a neat bun, with one strand by her left ear.

Eye Colour: I doubt you've ever seen this before or ever will because it is either extremely rare or impossible, but her unique eyes and hair are EXTREMELY pretty. One of her eyes is a deep violet, while the other is blue grey.

Personality: Cherry is the kind of person you would die to meet. She is very friendly, funny,popular at her school, a great athlete, and is really a great person. The only downside is her personal life. She has a rare mental illness that will leave her in trances. One second she may be walking with allies, the next second filling her water at a creek. The trances left gaps on her memory forever.

Look-A-Like: No one, if I must say myself, she is the most pretty girl in the world.

Backstory: Cherry lived in a perfect, happy family until she was six years old. Her family would never have any issues, and Cherry would give anything for that life back. Her family had included her, her mother, her father, and her little sister, Sally. When she was only six years old, she was diagnosed with the mental illness. She was still young and hardly understood, until she, while in a trance, almost got shot by a peacekeeper. The only reason she is alive was because her father leaped in front of the gun, and was shot instead. Her mother became very depressed, and a few years later, when Cherry's sister, Sally, disappeared, her mother commit suicide. This was very hard on Cherry as she had to go to a different school. She had an abusive adopted family, and when she was eleven she was found to have heart and lung cancer.

Family: All of her loved family was dead, but she had an adopted sister names Whisper who was kind to her.

Career: No

Why You Volunteered: Reaped

Alliance: Elaine (12)

Token: A small white pearl with a heart carved into it

Weapon Of Choice: A dagger, throwing knives, and a bow an arrow

Height/ Weight: 4'9 feet tall and 87 pounds.

Other: Cherry is a fast swimmer, good at climbing, good with weapons, and all of that stuff.

Tribute Owner: @2cutecavvy