Cherry Bruton's POV (Earth)

No. No. No, no, no, no, no! "No" was the only thing I could think as I was viciously yanked from the memory gap. Where was I? It didn't matter, something told me this was bad, off. Something was wrong. Then I realized- there was a spear flying towards me. I stood still, to paralyzed to move. This was it, this was the end. "CHERRY!" Elaine shrieked, her voice ringing throughout the arena. Suddenly colors flashed before my eyes as Elaine threw herself in front of the spear. A scream escaped my lips as the silver tip of the spear burst through her back. Blood pooled around my feet, it's horrible scent of death filling the area.
BOOM! Just like that, the only person I trusted in the arena, was dead. To almost any other tribute, she was just another cannon, another tribute closer to home. A strangled sob came from Delvin as he dropped to his knees. He clasped Elaine's cold hand in his own, perhaps trying to warm it, to bring life back into her. Her dead eyes stared up at him as he softly let go. "Goodbye." I heard Delvin whisper, as he softly shut her eyes. I only now realized I was crying- hard. Who had killed her? They had hell to pay.
I spun around to face Noelle. She held at least five knives in her hand. "Sorry interrupt reunion, but I has goodest things planned." She spat, grabbing one of her knives. She chucked it towards me, but I managed to sidestep it just in time, the sharp tip missing me by half an inch. Suddenly, Delvin raced past me. Leaving me. Confused and angry, I glared at Noelle. "He smart leave you behind. It take Elaine too longs to figure out."
I hissed at Elaine's name. "Don't speak of her like that! She died saving me, I will NOT let that be in vain!" I sprinted as fast as I could towards Noelle. She sidestepped, causing me to almost run off the island. She elbowed me hard in my side, and I cried out as I hugged the ground with my face. Yay. Note the sarcasm. I felt the icy cold blade tickle along my neck, daring to cut into the skin. I hissed, lunging to my feet. Noelle growled, shoving me against a tree. I smirked. "You may kill me, but this games will NEVER be yours."
Noelle gripped my hair, to my displeasure, and in one swift movement, sharply slammed my head against the trunk of the tree.
****
I woke to a rumbling. Noelle stood in front of me, sharpening one of her knives. I tried to stand up, but I was locked in a sitting position to due the tight rope wrapped around my waist and arms and neck, tying me to a tree. "What are you doing?!" I hissed.
"Havings fun. Ands I forgets to tell-"
"Tell me what?"
"That islands be fallings from outside in." Noelle giggled excitedly, clapping her hands together. "And you falls with." Oh no- Noelle was going to leave me here tied up to fall to my death, I wasn't going home. What made me thing I ever was? Elaine. She was my only hope, but she was dead now, never to be seen. I turned my head to see a nearby island plummet down. "Well I gots to runs, bye!" Noelle sprinted away from me, obviously happy with herself, although she probably wanted to torture me more.
"Wait!" I called, and Noelle turned her head to face me. Suddenly, something in my brain clicked. "We want to same thing? To win? The only way to get rid of Delvin and India is if we work together. Otherwise, none of us can win. I know Delvin, and I can help you. Just not when I am tied up." Noelle paused in thought. Another island fell. I only had a matter of seconds. "NOELLE! Please! You can make your life better! We don't have long!" Noelle turned away from me, she,was going to leave me.
Another island dropped from the sky. My island was next. Suddenly, Noelle was running towards me. She sliced the rope quickly, before grabbing my arm and yanking me onto the rope bridge as the island collapsed behind me. We continued to run until we reached the center island. "You owe... Save you." Stated Noelle, panting. I nodded.suddenly, I was owner whelmed by a craving for blood.
Blood, blood, blood. The word repeated throughout my mind, and my vision flashed red. All I could see was movement. Blood, blood, blood. I was going crazy. I charged towards a tree, and clamped my teeth on the bark, knawing at the small chance a tree would give me blood. Blood, blood, blood. I needed blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. With a scream, I collapsed into a ball as darkness overtook me.

**
I woke to Noelle looming over me. "I kill now." She grinned, holding a bloody rock. I screamed, jumping to my feet. The red faded from my vision, and the voices in my head quieted. But that didn't stop my thirst for blood. As I looked around, I realized this was the only island left. Noelle snarled at me as I retreated to the cornucopia. India and Delvin stood further away. This is it- this is where it really begins.
For some reason, Noelle was holding back from attacking me. Why? I didn't have a chance to finish my thought, because I heard a loud voice burst through out the arena.
I resisted the urge to jump off the island as Sequin's voice filled the arena. God, she was so annoying! I wondered if it was possible for that little pipsqueak to ever shut up? Probably not. Sighing, I grabbed my knife out of my pocket. "Congratulations, tributes!" She squealed in her little miss perfect capital accent. "It's the final four-"
"Duh! As if we didn't know that already!" I spat, hissing at miss b*tchy in the sky.
"That was mean! Anyways," Sequin continued, but I could tell in her voice my words had hurt her. Good. "We, the capital, have made this a very special twist. Of course all the twists are special, but this one is soooooo the best!" She rambled on, and my only wish was to be able to punch Sequin in the face. She deserved it, and the bruise would match the rest of her makeup- dirty, stupid, ugly, and uneeded. "Each of you will be powered with the influence of the elements. Of course I won't tell you which, what's the fun in that?" Sequin giggled, before her voice was gone.
"Influence the elements?" Delvin spat, laughing. "I'd like to see that possible."
India flicked her wrist forewords. Nothing happened. "He's right! This is stupid, a trick, an act!" She hissed, grabbing a knife from her jacket. Noelle moved her hands around, as if trying to control air. That wasn't her element- well, if this wasn't a trick, there was no saying. Maybe I was fire. I thrust my hands forewords, expecting to be the first person to figure it out, the winner. Instead, nothing happened. India laughed at me tauntingly.
"You didn't think this would actually work, did you?" She sneered, her eyes glowing in annoyance.
I shrugged. "It could be. You never know, it IS the capital."
"And the only power hey have is what we give them. STOP supporting the capital! Let them rot in hell." India grinned crookedly. Finally something we agreed on. Suddenly, I heard a loud crackle. A fireball exploded from Delvin's palm, its blaze flickering red with hatred. I sprinted away from the flame as it crashed into a tree, sending a flame up it. Delvin was fire. I desperately tried to move the water from a nearby puddle, but nothing happened. This was real, I just didn't know how this worked.
Suddenly, a fiery pain shot through my ankle. I screeched loudly, collapsing onto a pile of crumpled dead leaves. Heat surged through my leg as I grabbed a tree root and yanked myself forewords. I continued to scream as the pain worsened, and there was nothing I could do. I reach back to touch the wound, but a burning flame sent my finger back. My eyes caught the glint of a nearby pony. Closing my eyes, I yell in my pain and I got to my feet and dove into the water.
Under the water it was dark. Very dark. The icy cold water wrapped around me, cooling my leg yet burning it at the same time. I thrashed my arms forewords as I reached to grab something- anything. A bubble escaped my mouth as I searched for up or down. I kicked my legs as pain burst through my lungs, far worse than when my leg caught fire. And that was saying something. My screams were silent, until the water moved. A massive wave pulled out of the water, and the light struck my eyes, almost blinding me. I gasped for air as my head broke through the wave, oxygen filling my lungs. The wave crashed against the ground, and I squealed as I was thrown into the grass.
Coughing up a mouthful of water, I turned to see Noelle, a spiral of water swirling on her hand. I screeched as pain shot through my leg again. Stepping back into the water, I sliced my fingers forewords. A crack split through the island, separating Noelle and India from Delvin and I. "Delvin!" I shouted. "I'll make mountains, you make lava. Please, we may only be able to defeat them with our powers together." I yelled desperately. I lifted my hand up, as if teaching a dog to sit. To my liking, a mountain burst from the ground. Delvin moved his hands, and it began to rumble slightly before magma burst through the top.
The magma mainly shot towards India. She yelled something as she moved her hands, drying the lava as it crashed as a wave towards her. I motioned my hands, picking up a large Boulder, and sent it flying towards India. She ducked it and it hit the burning tree, crashing the wood into peices. Suddenly, Noelle laughed. Delvin, India, and I all turned to face her. "Water- blood!" She beamed, and moved her hand. Delvin shouted in pain as his arm jerked at a nearly impossible angle. A crunch of bones sounded throughout the remaining bit of the arena. Noelle grinned and moved her hands more, forcing Delvin to run towards us, sword in hand. I had to get rid of Noelle, or I would be next.
As soon as I moved from the water, my leg sizzled and fiery pain ran up my leg. I cried out, unable to do anything. I pulled my hands towards me, trapping myself in a box, with a small 2x2 inches or so hole for me to see. India shot a ball of air towards Delvin, knocking him onto his back with a grunt. "DELVIN!" I shrieked, breaking through the walls of my earth box as I forgot Noelle could control him. India raised pressed him down with air. "NO!" I shrieked, running towards them. BOOM. BYE, Delvin.
I hissed at India as I reached her, she had just killed Delvin. Delvin was gone, and it was my fault. If I had reached her in time, I could have stopped this. I touched a finger to his hand. It was cold as stone. "You." I growled, turning to India."Thank you." I grinned, realizing suddenly that the more tributes were gone, the better, it didn't matter who. We all died in the end, anyways. India's expression immediately changed- she looked almost... Shocked. I lifted my hand, forcing the earth to rumble. I giggled as the Earthquake shook the two remaining people, causing Noelle to fall and India to hiss under her breath. Holding my hands out, I spun in a pretty circle, forcing mountains to form around the edge of the arena, closing us in.
Suddenly, a puff of air hit me square in the chest. I yelped, toppling backwards. Pain rushed through my back, but I ignored it as I rolled sideways, narrowly avoiding suffocation. Suddenly, winds spun madly around me, tree leaves whipping in my face. "What's going on?!" I shrieked. India smirked at me in the tornado, followed by Noelle as she was sucked inside.
"Tooorrrnnaaaaaaddooooo!"
"Actually, Torquake. You know, Earth quake and tornado combine." Noelle smirked- this was probably the only time she's ever been not evil-violent-cannibal-other things. And we HAD to be stuck in a tornado. Noelle let out and 'oof' as a rock crashed into her head, knocking her from the tornado. Noelle shouted in surprise as she toppled out of the mass of winds, falling about five or so feet before hitting the pond with a splash. "You evil creature!" She hissed, shooting a ball of water straight into India's head.
I shouted as the tornado suddenly disappeared as India turned to Noelle. Suddenly the pond water began to spin rapidly, and I soon realized Noelle had a whirlpool in the water. I shouted as I sprinted towards India, prepared to shove her into the whirlpool, my genius, super working, master plan. India sidestepped me as I attempted to push her into the water, and I stumbled forewords, falling into the whirlpool. I coughed, panic unfolding around me as the water spun around me, making me dizzy. Then, I was underwater, nothing to see. All I heard was the cannon, faint because of the water.
The whirlpool stopped. A spear poked out of Noelle's chest, blood soaking everything. The little demon was gone. That only meant I was India's next target. Hissing, I motioned my hand, and several little boulders were flung towards her. India ducked beneath them all, and amused glint on her face. "You'll have to try harder than that!" She laughed, running towards me. I ducked down low, and lunged under India, between her legs and behind her. Growling, I let all my anger release itself on India as I shoved her down, not waited before smashing the back of her heat with a rock. It came away bloody.
I bashed her again, over and over and over, many times until she was unrecognizable and bloody. What had I done? The cannon sounded. I may be going home, but to what? I had NOTHING. No life, nothing to live for. Maybe she did. Dropping my rock, I flicked my fingers, breaking away the mountains I made earlier. Stepping towards the edge, I looked into the void. I had nothing to go home to. Leaning forewords, I let the air take me as I gracefully let myself fall off the island. The wind whipped around me- this was Free Falling.