Task 7 - Elements [ f i n a l e ]

One thing, no extensions will be given, unless there is an urgent reason. It's the finale, you have two weeks, I'd say that's plenty of time. Plus, the sooner everyone hands in, the sooner the entries will be posted and the results will be out. Please hand in early!

Hello again! Sorry this took so long to write... First of all, as this is the finale, the kills in your entry won't count. You must rely on voting to save your tribute. For future reference, anyone can vote. But, either way, you still have to kill all the other tributes. However you want. If I find out that any one of you have asked other users on Wattpad to vote for you, or have made second accounts to vote for yourself, then you will automatically be eliminated and moved to the very bottom of the awards. You will be shamed, so please don't do anything stupid. Also, bonus points are over. Sorry guys :P

For this task, you will write about what happens when the arena begins to collapse. Not literally, of course. The arena's islands begin to fall out of the sky, starting from the outside and working their way in, to the dead centre island which is the Cornucopia island. Every one of your tributes makes it to the island, barely, and they face each other awkwardly. Before anyone takes the initiative and starts killing the other tributes, Talon and Sequin appear in the sky.

"Hello finalists, and congratulations for surviving this long!" Sequin giggles in her ridiculous Capitol accent. You roll your eyes in disgust, already wishing that she would shut up and go away. "We have one last task for you, and it's quite interesting. You'll be given the power to influence the elements. It will last until every other tribute is dead, and we in the Capitol have voted on which tribute gets each element. You'll find out which element you have on your own, no help from us."

Elements? What do they mean? And then you start experimenting, no one willing to start killing before they know what element they have. Cherry has earth, India has air, Noelle has water and Devlin has fire. It takes each tribute, minimum, ten minutes to figure it out. This task I'd actually pretty simple, but I would like the entries to be long. Minimum 1000 - 1500 words please, as it is the finale.

Also, I'd like to add in that each element can be... Altered. For instance, water can become ice and, maybe, snow. Fire can become lava and hot magma. Earth can become mountains, earthquakes, etc. Air can become whirlwinds, or tornadoes. Get what I mean?

Please make the deaths interesting, because it will be more entertaining to read. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! THE DUE DATE WILL BE ON DECEMBER THE 6TH, AUSTRALIAN TIME, AT 6:30PM. Thanks guys :) I feel as if I'm forgetting something so, if you think I should add something into this task (all opinions are welcome), then feel free to comment on this chapter or PM me.