Task 4 - Bye Bye Supplies...

I'VE GOT PIZZA!!!

Sorry to be cruel, but I actually don't have pizza. But now that I've got your attention... Please reread the chapter if you have time. Hopefully you do, as I added some pretty darn important things in. If you do take the time to reread it, you'll see what I mean.

Yes, I know I said I'd publish tomorrow. But there's no time like the present! Besides, it gives you guys longer to work in the task. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As a reminder, because some people seem to have forgotten, I have kik and I'm happy to talk at any time. Just text, and I'll most likely text back within half an hour at the most. If you want my kik account, just ask over PM. I'll give it to anyone participating in the Games. And you'll need my email, because I won't accept tasks sent over PM or commented. It's not fair to me if I have to rewrite everyone's tasks because they can't be bothered sending a simple email. My email is:

azzyazz98765@gmail.com

You go back to your campsites, and set up for the night. A few hours after your alliance is all settled, the anthem begins to play and the faces of the dead trbutes flash across in the sky. The first face to appear is Bryan Warside, the handsome and cocky Career. Most people are happy to see him go, as he was a huge threat. The next face to appear is Ian Ryder, the slightly mysterious Career from 4. Next is the fiery girl from District 6, Chrystal Davis. After her is the tough girl from District 7, Aubrey Harris. Next is her District partner, the brave Logan Mellark. After him is the District 10 girl, the tough and beautiful. Esperanza Sanchez. Then her District partner appears, the horse-loving farm boy, Zeke Drastaa. The final face appears, and everyone recognises Isaac Sylver, the cool guy from District 11.

Eleven tributes dead, and it's only day 2. You all go to sleep with the memories of the dead tributes flashing in your minds, and your wings on your backs. The next morning, you wake up to realise that the wings are gone. Unlike when they first appeared, this time you didn't even realise they disappeared. Feathers and other pieces of the wings litter the ground around you, and you realise they just fell out.

About 10 minutes after everyone is awake, an announcement blooms over the loudspeakers. It's Sequin Sparkles, and the Head Gamemaker, Talon Sharp. Talon begins talking, and his words first confuse you, then make you panic as you figure out what he means by them.

"Hello tributes, congratulations to those who have survived so far. And so many of you got supplies from the Cornucopia, well done. This year's batch of tributes is obviously very worthy to compete in the arena. But if you have supplies, you may want to dispose of them soon. Islands with supplies on them... Will fall in to the abyss. You have 5 minutes to dispose of your supplies, or anyone with supplies will die. Except, every tribute with a Sponsor may carry one bag of supplies. Don't be greedy, only one bag. Have fun tributes, and may the odds be ever in your favour." A countdown appears in the sky, and you and your alliance begin panicking and throwing things over the edge.

For this task, the Gamemakers are programming the islands. Any island with any supplies FROM THE CORNUCOPIA will fall into nothingness, and take whatever tributes that were on the island down with it. The bridges are a safe haven, they will magically stay up vertically and will not fall, even with a lot of weight. The only supplies that don't affect the islands falling are the weapons, they can stay with you. If you want to stay on your island, then I suggest throwing away all your supplies before the timer is done, or the island will fall.

No one will die of starvation or dehydration, unless they're like Amethyst (one of my Writers' Games tributes for @2cutecavvy 's Games haha), because there are many edible plants, berries, and lots and lots of animals. Plus, at least half of the islands have a small, freshwater spring, at least. And guys, please make all of your tributes 'almost die' at least once. They could leap off a falling island and JUST land on the bridge. Or they could be about to be killed when an ally saves them. Please make this happen at least once, and when you read the end of this chapter, you'll see why.

This task, 6 tributes will die. 4 will go on the Chopping Block, and you will vote for two you want to save. It doesn't matter how the six die. They could be pushed off the edge, killed by your tribute, go down with an island, etc. just kill six others. DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS, CHASE WILLIAMS WILL BE LEAVING US. PLEASE KILL HIM IN YOUR ENTRY!!! And please detail your work, not just a paragraph like this:

An island next to ours fell and the three tributes on it fell with it. Those tributes were Penny, Trinity and Harry.

I walked through the forest and came across four tributes. I killed three of them, and the fourth got away.

The three that I had killed were Peter, Maria and Zoey.

I have literally seen an entry almost exactly like that befor ^ it's no fun to read and if anyone does anything like that, I will give them negative points. I'm not kidding, I hate to see those entries when I know you guys can do SOOOO much better. I do not accept tardiness, especially when I'm giving you ages to write this.

THE DUE DATE WILL BE THE 8TH OF SEPTEMBER AT 6:30PM, AUSTRALIAN TIME. DO NOT BE LATE, THIS IS NOT A SAFE ROUND. THAT'S MORE THAN TWO WEEKS TO HAND IN, SO I EXPECT ALL ENTRIES. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME. IT'S 17 DAYS AWAY, THAT'S HEAPS OF TIME.

I would've done it before that, but my birthday party is from the 6th-7th of September and I wanted to wait until after that. You should be happy, my birthday will only extend your time ONCE. If you, for some reason, need an extension, LET ME KNOW EARLIER RATHER THAN LATER!!! Nothing irritates me more than when someone comes to me an hour before the due time and says:

Oh, I haven't had a chance to finish mine. Can I please have a 48 hour extension?

It has been said to me before, and I denied them the extension. NO GUYS, NO. Thanks for reading guys, and I hope you enjoy writing this task as much as I will enjoy reading the finished products :). Please don't be rude and not hand in, especially without a reason. If you can't hand in or need to drop out, let me know. As long as you have a valid reason, I won't be mad. I swear. Thanks again my lovelies!

That sounds really creepy... ^

By the way, after this task, maybe the next one, immunity will probably stop. You still have this task and possibly next task, so keep getting points! Immunity this round goes to...

Devlin Summers

Callisto Reed

Noelle Jenkins

India Fox

Cloud Maize

SPONSOR PERKS: this round, the sponsored tributes may carry with them one backpack of supplies. It can be as full as they want, but they only get ONE backpack. I added this in to Talon Sharp's speech up there ^ and I hope you guys get to write this well!

Bonus Points:

Funniest Death Scene (+3 points)

Best reaction to Talon's words (+2 points)

Best scene (could be kissing, fighting, etc) (+4 points)

Best 'almost died' moment (+4 points)