Chapter 2:

“Dad, what are you doing?”

“It’s time to go to work at this point!”

Hearing this charming and naive childish voice, Lin Ci only felt his brain was in a trance.

In fact, after being surprised for the first time, he subconsciously began to get close to this girl in his mind.

And now, he already knew the situation of this little girl.

After those fragments of memory, it is not difficult to find this little girl’s condition.

He subconsciously replied: “Today…”

“no class.”

“Be with you at home.”

He paused for a while, then added: “Yiyi.”

Lin Yiyi, Lin Ci’s adopted daughter.

It has been three years since the father and daughter have lived on each other.

When he first hugged him back, Yiyi’s yellow and thin face had long since ceased to exist.

Thinking back to this, Lin Ci’s face has a faint smile.

This girl of my own family is really good.

“Not going to work?”

A ray of light burst into Lin Yiyi’s eyes, and her crooked little head came over.

It seems that the teddy bears in her hands have completely lost their appeal.

She looked tentatively at Lin Ci, and asked excitedly: “Dad, if you don’t go to work, can you watch TV with me?”

“I want to watch the “Perfect Evidence.”

Lin Ci was taken aback for a moment.

“Perfect Crime”?

He quickly found relevant keywords in his memory.

Immediately, he nodded.

“sure.”

Seeing Lin Ci’s approval, the light in Yiyi’s eyes brightened.

And Lin Ci added like conditioned reflex.

“But only for forty minutes.”

“You must protect your eyes.”

Yiyi did not hesitate to nod his head.

“no problem!”

“dad!”

“I’ll watch it for forty minutes!”

“Otherwise, I’ll turn this forest character over and write it!”

Turn it over and write still Lin.

I really don’t know how this girl knew.

But Lin Ci didn’t say much. He nodded and tuned the TV station to a channel dedicated to “Perfect Crime”.

“Perfect Crime” is a variety show that has been popular all over the country.

However, unlike ordinary variety shows, this variety show is broadcast entirely in the form of live broadcast.

The live broadcast will consist of countless hidden cameras, controlled by three top directors in a round-the-clock loop!

The content of this variety show is that one party plays the suspect and is called the actor, and the other party is called the crime-solver by the police detectives who are responsible for the detection.