Chapter 114

Qin Haoran’s questioning once again changed the eyes of many people.

Especially in the live broadcast room, Qin Haoran’s problems resonated.

Many viewers can no longer understand that Lin Ci can really make such a huge layout

Some people even started to question

“Although Lin Ci is really good, but how can he know something like this?”

“This general direction is definitely powerful, but can you control the situation outside in prison? I don’t believe it.”

“It’s a bit of luck, right? To be honest, Lin Ci’s initial plan should be just a double defeat.”

Barrage like this, sporadically appeared in the barrage pool

Indeed, if it is something that is difficult to understand, people really do not want to believe it.

But facing Qin Haoran’s question, Lin Ci’s expression remained calm.

He looked at Qin Haoran and spoke again:

“I did stay in jail.”

“In the 13 days from February 15th to February 28th, I really can’t operate it myself.”

Qin Haoran frowned.

He thinks that 18 this is already Lin Ci acknowledging the existence of the element of luck.

But immediately, Lin Ci’s words immediately made him feel nervous.

“but……”

“If you are still outside the prison, you can understand

“Even if I can’t intervene, my layout is still in motion”

Qin Haoran frowned and asked without understanding: “What does this mean?”

“But in the prison, how do you control Jiang Yin’s variables?”

“What’s more, if the team only finds out the problem a day in advance, don’t they just wait for Jiang Yin to fail?”

“You should understand that Jiang Yin was arrested one day and received detailed interrogation, our eyes will look at you again!”

“Look at Chen Weiwei!”

Qin Haoran’s voice was sonorous and powerful, and he was indeed very sure of his inference from the heart.

People’s eyes turned to Lin Ci again

People thought it would be hard to see on Lin Ci’s face, but unexpected

But in fact, Lin Ci still maintains absolute calm at this moment.

He looked at Qin Haoran and laughed

Then he looked at Qin Haoran and asked, “So…”

“Do you think I have considered the situation you said?”

Hearing this sentence, Qin Haoran’s frowned brows suddenly stiffened.

And Lin Ci continued to add: “Do you think…”

“What are my layouts for?”

At this moment, the audience is quiet!

Even the audience who watched this scene in the live broadcast room seemed to be calmed by Lin Ci’s rhetorical questions at this moment!

Yes

Lin Ci who can design such a chess game

How can I not think of these!?