Chapter 145

For Lin Ci, the current situation is much better than 30 minutes ago.

But still can’t be careless right now

Before that day, brother Tian already knew what he looked like.

Even if the audience no longer sees their way of action, the crisis still exists

At this time Lin Ci had found the young man whose finger had been broken.

He is suffering from severe pain, crawling on the table, his face is full of pain

“He’s here…”

“But what about that guy before?”

Lin Ci wanted to find out how many people were threatening to him in the car, so that he knew how many people were in the car. However, after searching this round, what he found made his heart cold.

“I haven’t found the guy before, but there are simply too many targets.”

“Almost an entire carriage.”

“What’s happening here?”

“This brother is really a very useful man.”

I have to admit that it is really not an easy task to command so many people, but still have not been exposed.

This shows that he does have a place in the hearts of these desperadoes, and has ten deterrents.

These desperadoes can ignore the law, but they can’t violate the words of this brother

This is enough to illustrate the problem.

“Such an opponent…”

“It really is…”

Lin Ci gave a wry smile

But at this time he has roughly determined the location of that Tiange brother.

“Since it is very close to the junction of the tenth carriage, the sixth carriage and the tenth carriage are probably where he is.”

“However, the tenth car is a hard seat, and the sixth car is a soft sleeper, which already makes a difference.”

Lin Ci frowned deeply, and this shows that he is thinking quickly

“I have seen him, he is an old man over sixty years old.”

“Regardless of whether it is in accordance with his physical condition or his status, it should not appear in the hard seat.”

“What’s more, I didn’t find this guy in the tenth car!”

“That’s already obvious.”

He thought.

“It’s just that I can’t confirm the existence of this guy one by one.”

“After finding his presence, I can leave a note to the conductor…”

Lin Ci still feels something wrong.

The risks are still great.

If the police were to deal with this problem, it would easily lead to an uproar of the Tiange, posing a threat to passengers in the same vehicle.

It is very likely to cause harm to those passengers, and in this case, most of the police will compromise this guy…

It is very likely that this Tian brother can’t be arrested

And what Lin Ci needs in Japan is not to simply let this Tian brother arrest him.

This brother is threatening himself, and threatening his family