Chapter 109

“Happy new year, audience friends!”

Chen Zhaoyang said so

“Today is our special program “Perfect Evidence.”

“Because of this, we invited both the actor and the solver, as well as Miss Jiang Yin, who played a key role in the first period!”

“And this time in Japan, there will be a surprise for everyone!”

“Then stop talking nonsense, let’s start the formal interview session!”

Of course, Chen Zhaoyang’s skills as a host don’t need to say much

At this time, the director group switched the camera to the center of the stage.

That is where Lin Ci, Guan Hong and others are sitting.

This special show imitates the form of some talk show shows, everyone is sitting together, and there is tea in front of them

It looks more like a chat rather than an interview.

“Everyone, say hello to the audience.”

After this cutscene, Chen Zhaoyang picked up his tea and took a sip

This action is very homely and naturally brings a relaxed mood to the audience.

After all, it is the end of the Chinese New Year, so a relaxing environment like this makes it easier for men, women and children to sit together and watch the show.

I have to say that the show team is interested

After taking a sip of tea, Chen Zhaoyang asked, “The result of the first period is actually very surprising.”

“I stood in the background and watched. Actually, I thought it was the case solver who won.”

“But I received news later and found out that Lin Xianniu, the actor, had won.”

“I don’t know what kind of result this is for the Qianguan team yourself?”

“We found all the clues and saw the process of Jiang Yin’s murder”

Guan Hongshan nodded: “Actually, I was surprised by this result.

“But I didn’t expect that the ultimate culprit would be quite different from what we found.”

Qin Ming also took the conversation: “I only found out later, in fact, the real murderer was Chen Weiwei.

“Perhaps… if it wasn’t because this was a show, this would really be a big oolong.

“But this is also because time is limited. If the final results can have enough time for careful screening…”

“I don’t think we have no chance.”

“It turns out that the real murderer is Chen Weiwei? The people who were watching the live broadcast suddenly realized.

At this time, I heard what Qin Ming and Guan Hong said

“It means that Chen Weiwei was the one who killed Liu Yan? Then this tossing to toss the husband… But the one who killed Liu Yan in the first place was the real murderer?”

“This result… can be said to be reasonable, but unexpected.”

“I thought that Lin Ci’s gaining fat was a loophole in the rules. From now on, he really helped Chen Weiwei out of crime?”

Chen Zhaoyang asked Jiang Yin again: “Miss Jiang, how did you feel when the criminals told you that you were the real murderer?”

Jiang Yin said, “It’s a little unbelievable.”