Chapter 22

if this show is like Lin Ci, I can chase it!”

“I beg this period to end…Close the team, Lin Ci is not as awesome as you think!”

However, in the car, the criminals could not feel the cheers from the audience at all.

Wu Sin drove the car calmly and drove in the direction of the Municipal Bureau.

But Qin Ming suddenly said, “I want to go to the hospital.”

“There is a case over there…a bit complicated, I want to follow it.”

“Call me after you apply for a warrant.”

“and……”

He paused and then continued: “The Jiangbei Municipal Bureau is indeed a bit noisy.”

Wu Sin smiled and said, “What do you want to do when someone sorts out the pipeline?”

“I don’t think there is any complicated case. You want to make a clean one, right?”

Qin Ming raised his eyebrows: “In yesterday’s new case, the victim’s kidney was taken out…”

“The technique is very rough, why don’t you go take a look? See if I want to be clean?”

Wu Sin was taken aback, and then asked: “Kidney?”

“Illegal organ smuggling?”

Qin Ming shook his head: “It’s not like.”

“The details… wait until the case is over.”

The other side.

Lin Ci has rushed home.

Seeing Lin Ci’s return, Jiang Yu greeted him.

However, seeing the stains on his body, dirty and even a little embarrassed, as if he had come back from the construction site, he frowned.

“What’s wrong?”

Lin Ci waved his hand: “I’m anxious going down the mountain…”

“I fell down.”

Jiang Yu was taken aback, without any doubt that he was there, and quickly took over the shirt in his hand.

But Lin Ci didn’t have time to change clothes, just asked hastily: “How is Weiwei?”

Jiang Yu said, “It’s okay. The police left after a few interrogations.”

However, her gaze still couldn’t stop drifting towards the backyard: “Husband…”

“I think it’s better to deal with it as soon as possible? Let’s go on…”

“If the house is investigated, isn’t it all over?”

Lin Ci shook his head and said, “Don’t worry.”

Jiang Yu doesn’t know where Lin Ci’s confidence comes from.

But it is obvious that all the solvers have come to the door, why can “don’t worry”?

After this time of contact, Jiang Yu has become more familiar with Lin Ci, so she is also willing to trust Lin Ci.

Just now…

She sighed.

But Lin Ci took out a piece of paper from his pocket.

“My wife, I asked Master Ci Hai for the recipe.”

“Look at…can it be done?”

Jiang Yu was taken aback and took the recipe.

Looking at the words Long Feifeng Wu on the recipe, I suddenly thought “So this is what I did.”

Thinking of Yiyi’s words “tofu is so delicious”, her heart sank.

“I see no problem.”

Jiang Yu said, “Go and change your clothes. I’ll try it at night.”

Lin Ci nodded.

However, he did not expect that the investigation team was applying for a warrant.

This leisurely family time will soon disappear without a trace.