Chapter 170

At this moment, Song Tiancheng finally understood what kind of situation he was facing.

He looked at Lin Ci, who was walking step by step, and finally realized that it was not himself, but Lin Ci, who had always wanted to complete the finale!

Lin Ci knew that he was not dead, but instead walked in such a sparsely populated alley

The purpose is not to force yourself out!?

“damn it!”

“Why do you have to kill me!?”

“So many methods! Even Guan Hongshan has calculated it”

“With such a complicated technique, just to kill me…

“Is it worth it!?” Of course Song Tiancheng didn’t want to die.

, Power, but not simply dying for death

Originally, for Qian Song Tiancheng, retaliation against Qian Lin Ci was not a problem at all. As long as there is any risk in his heart for this action, then it is impossible to really come to find it.

Lin Ci comes. But Lin Ci used Guan Hongshan’s methods to make him think that Lin Ci is just an ordinary Chinese teacher

Even if he is extremely clever and superior in mind, when he is really dead to the cow, he can’t be as calm as his plan.

But he only now knows that this is actually Lin Ci’s hole card!

“damn it.”

“You unexpectedly”

On Ruozi’s dirty ground, Song Tiancheng’s expression was very desperate. He looked at Lin Ci who was stepping on his head, and this time he finally understood…

What does Lin Ci’s smile just now represent?

That means sending him to hell…

Lin Ci didn’t talk nonsense, he just kicked that head away so simply, and then stood quietly in front of Song Tiancheng.

“You should know.”

“I also have a hole card.”

“I have already told you about this matter.”

“Use your pig’s brain to think about it.”

“I treated you for more than 30 hours without you being aware of it.”

“Will it be that simple,?”

Hearing this, Song Tiancheng was stunned.

Lin Ci has another method, which has not been used much.

When facing threats directly, he doesn’t mind using such methods to solve the problem

Especially such a wicked guy

“…

“Apple.”

“Pineapple.”

“train.”

“Gorba.”

“Red.”

Suddenly, Lin Ci suddenly began to say these words.

Of course Song Tiancheng didn’t know what he was doing, but the boundless sense of crisis came to his heart!

Although he doesn’t know the meaning of Lin Ci’s behavior, he knows very clearly that this is definitely a threat to his life!

It’s as if I’m watching a head coming in toward the bucket of the heart

“shut up!”

“Lin Ci! What do you want to do!”