Chapter 31

Zhang Hongwen’s vision was a little erratic, and he seemed a little nervous.

At this time, facing Guan Hongshan’s problem, he also tried his best to express it in more detail.

“It doesn’t matter…”

“It’s just that he often sits on our bus…”

“Whatever you say…to the point you can say it’s acquaintance, the last two sentences you can say.”

Hearing these words, Guan Hongshan raised his eyebrows.

Immediately afterwards, he continued to ask: “Then do you remember when Lin Ci took your car for the first time?”

Zhang Hongwen nodded immediately.

He replied: “The first time Brother Lin got on the car on October 25, he went to the White Horse Temple.”

Guan Hongshan looked directly into the eyes of the conductor Zhang Hongwen.

His eyes are a bit complicated.

Zhang Hongwen looked a little hairy.

Jingle Bell!

At this time, Guan Hongshan’s cell phone rang.

He glanced at the phone, then looked at Zhang Hongwen and nodded.

“good……”

“I see.”

“Thanks for your cooperation, please come back.”

Then, Guan Hongshan got up and left, and saw Lin Ci standing outside.

The audience also saw Lin Ci’s perspective again.

After all, the part of driving on the road just now was too boring, and the perspective was cut off by the director team…

At this time, Guan Hongshan took out the ID package and handed it to Lin Ci.

“Thank you for the team.”

Lin Ci nodded.

Guan Hongshan said, “Lin Ci, the method is good.”

Lin Ci smiled: “No need to close the team, where can I do it?”

There was a deep meaning in their words.

But the conversation is over.

Lin Ci left immediately after receiving the certificate package, and did not intend to continue talking with Guan Hongshan.

All the way to the car parked near the maintenance site of the police station, closed the trunk, opened the door, got in the car and ignited, and galloped away.

Guan Hongshan squinted at the back of Lin Ci’s departure. After watching for a while, he turned and left and walked towards another room.

Master Ci Hai is sitting in this room.

Qin Ming is in charge of inquiries, and Qin Haoran is in charge of recording.

When Guan Hongshan entered the room, he was hearing Qin Ming’s question.

“Do you remember when the Lin Ci family went up the mountain?”

Master Ci Hai nodded immediately: “Lin Shizhu is the mountain that went up on October 25.”

“We talked very happily.”

Qin Ming continued to ask: “Describe in detail the actions of Lin Ci’s family on the mountain.”

Ci Hai did not hesitate, and immediately replied: “When I went up the mountain on the first day, I was preaching.”