Chapter 79

Of course the staff at the Hilton Hotel knew that Lin Ci was here

At this time, after Lin Ci and Jiang Yu went upstairs, these staff members were chatting and discussing…

“Ah! Miss Jiang Yin!”

Just as they were discussing, another soft call came over.

Many staff members have seen their husbands and nodded in greetings with Jiang Yin.

But Jiang Yin left soon

Those staff members were still curious as Jiang Yin left.

“When did Jiang Yin come?”

“I felt beautiful enough when I saw Jiang Yu, this Jiang Yin is also beautiful! It looks better than on TV

“The two of them are equal, right? I think Jiang Yu is more beautiful and more in line with my aesthetics.”

People don’t know that Jiang Yin also appeared in this Hilton Hotel

Otherwise, I’m afraid that I don’t know what kind of turmoil it will cause.

But of course, Lin Ci’s fucking can’t be broadcast by husband

But even if it is not broadcast, it has caused heated discussion on the Internet at this time.

Especially the last sentence “not so good” to Sun Cheng has become a famous online saying

Not only is Lin Ci on the hot search, but even the three words “not so good” are rising steadily

The title of Sun Cheng Tie Lv Hat has been added.

Accompanied by “not so good”, 18 ended up in the 50th place on the hot search list.

But after all, the source of this “not so good” is not so good, so this hot search retreats quickly, and the husband is as fast as the one who came…

It’s just that Lin Ci was silent again after he did such a thing.

In the twenty days before the court, almost nothing was done

The husband played golf, played polo with various beauties in the western restaurant, and the yacht fished on the river…

If it weren’t for limited time, he could even test how to fly a helicopter.

After all, the “Introduction to Civil Helicopter Piloting” is already on his desk.

Even the “White Paper on Civil Aviation Passenger Aircraft Driving” is ready

It’s like a template for the daily life of celebrities

But no matter what he does, Lin Ci seems to be by analogy.

So in the live broadcast, does it seem that there is no sense of disobedience? It seems that Lin Ci Tianniu will have these things

This is of course thanks to [Brain Jobs 1v5], which made his learning ability extremely strong

And people don’t feel bored watching the situation in the live broadcast.

Not only is it not boring, but these new things are beyond the reach of ordinary people.

Coupled with the existence of the manslaughter case in the previous tenth issue, people are always staring at Lin Ci, and I am afraid that he has done something unexpected.

But today it’s January 31st

It’s one o’clock in the evening of January 31st.

Tomorrow will be the first court hearing. Why does Lin Ci seem to be…really doing nothing?