Chapter 112

Lin Ci’s words had a great impact on Jiang Yin’s mind.

But even knowing these facts still makes her feel very unbelievable

“How can it be……”

“How is it possible that the layout has already started at the very beginning?”

Not only Jiang Yin, but Guan Hong’s face became more and more ugly.

After listening to Lin Ci’s words, he came to understand…When Lin Ci started to make arrangements, they were still waiting for Chen Weiwei’s evidence to be issued.

So if you continue this step by step, naturally every step will fall behind Lin Ci.

But after thinking about it for a moment, he was a little bit confused again.

Even if Lin Ci made the parking lot under the guise of Jiang Yin’s husband, why didn’t he directly forge another piece of evidence?

Why point the finger at yourself?

Thinking about this, he subconsciously asked, “Since such a simulated scene is forged,” why not use that scene to completely get rid of yourself and Chen Weiwei?

“Instead, let yourself be trapped in a picture… Isn’t this contradictory?”

“No matter if the scapegoat is Sun Cheng or someone else, as long as it’s not my head…

Lin Ci heard this and replied with a smile: “No matter who I dumped the evidence on

“Close the team, you will definitely continue to track down your husband.”

Hearing this, Wu Sin nodded silently.

He admitted from the heart what Lin Ci said at this time.

Because it is the case

In the second hearing, if Lin Ci was not arrested in the end, they will certainly continue to investigate the case.

What are the hidden clues behind. However, if Lin Ci is arrested

This is a result that is more acceptable to them.

Of course Guan Hongshan understood what Lin Ci meant

Actually Lin Ci also said about this consideration before

Listening to the conversation between them, Chen Zhaoyang couldn’t help but feel the calculations and plans inside.

Very shocking! People will be satisfied with this result

His voice trembled a little and inferred: “In other words, Teacher Lin, you just chose to plead guilty to ensure that the case is solved?”

“And the result of the confession is mainly to delay time?”

Lin Ci nodded, he said, “That’s right.”

“Mainly to delay time.”

And Lin Ci then continued to add

“Actually, starting from Sun Cheng…”

“My purpose is to delay time.”

“Sun Cheng will never become the key to getting fat. His identity is really easy to use, but it doesn’t

Win the trust of the Intermediate Team. “He would never believe that an identity like Sun Cheng would be the real murderer.”

“However, Sun Cheng’s confession can count the time for completion of the construction site.

People in the live broadcast room, hearing Lin Ci’s prompts, looked back in their minds.

Everything about the first force period. However, this result is a breath of air-conditioning!