Chapter 139

Lin Ci knows that the current situation is not bright enough for him.

In Japan, Lin Ci can easily see another point. In fact, there are people in this carriage looking for themselves.

They don’t know what they are like now, but they are indeed looking for someone who gets on the bus from Fu Ning.

“Is it an audience?”

“This way of questioning…”

“How does it feel a little weird?”

At this time, on the aisle, a young man who seemed to be sluggish was asking: “Auntie, is there a young man up there?”

The aunt waved her hand impatiently: “Don’t ask, I don’t know.”

“I have had several husbands, and they all asked if I had met Lin Ci…

“I haven’t seen it, I don’t know!”

The young man raised his eyebrows and was about to say something, but he just sighed and left without saying anything.

As the aunt said, it’s indeed a few waves of people.

They all want news from Lin Ci

And their clues in Japan are also very clear, they are looking for those who have just got in the car, 18

From the corner of Lin Ci’s eye, seeing the man leave, he thought silently in his heart.

“This frequency is a bit too high

“And the guy in Japan is obviously restraining something. When the aunt’s attitude was bad just now, he seemed to be a ninja with the urge to curse…”

“That is to say, it is indeed organized and premeditated?”

“Looking at this person’s situation is not like the person who solves the crime…”

“That

“The situation on this car does not seem simple.”

Lin Ci put on his hat and got down from the shop.

He looked left and right, and then moved towards the other carriages.

At this moment in the eyes of the audience…

The picture irradiated by Lin Ci’s camera is relatively blurry. The sound transmitted in the picture and the image with obvious signs have been treated in detail.

Lin Ci’s gaze swept aside the young people who were watching the live broadcast with traffic, and he had a bottom in his heart.

In any case, now I can say that I have integrated into the crowd. If I didn’t deliberately Tai Lu, there should be no risk of exposure for a while.

not only that…

One channel’s live broadcast has also begun to have a certain extension of consciousness.

Suspiciously, there is only a short ten-second delay, but this delay is enough for people to make specific judgments if they cannot pass Lin Ci.

“very good…”

“So… the next step is to find out who is looking for me.”

Lin Ci walked towards the other carriage

He followed the young man who had just asked about his situation and tried to touch the guy’s level.

From the 9th carriage to the 7th carriage.

It was discovered that this guy did not move on, but lit a cigarette at the junction of the 7th car.

But Lin Ci did not stop, but continued to walk in the direction of the 6 car.