Chapter 154

Song Tiancheng can no longer continue to feel nervous at this time

What does it mean that Lin Ci will show up in front of Guan Hongshan?

Although Song Tiancheng did not know the root cause.

But according to the current situation, the situation may not be so difficult to understand.

“Both Lin Ci and Guan Hongshan know my existence.”

“It is true that they are not in contact with each other, but to a certain extent

Song Tiancheng recalled what he said when Guan Hongshan’s live broadcast just started.

It is very likely that Guan Hongshan is delivering messages to Lin Ci.

According to the situation of the car, as long as Lin Ci is still in the car, he will definitely receive this message.

Sudden light flashed in Song Tiancheng’s eyes at this time.

Although I didn’t think of these before, but when I think of these in a day, maybe things are not so difficult to understand

He cleared the situation almost instantly.

So he has to make his own response

“Lin Ci…”

“How long can you hide?”

“Although you know what I look like”

“But others 03 don’t know.”

“If you dare to be on the road in front of the public, I can guarantee that you will definitely die miserably!”

Song Tiancheng gritted his teeth.

His thoughts finally broke away from his mind and returned to the real world

At this time, the old lady on the opposite bed was looking at her mobile phone.

“Son, I said you should be more cautious.”

“If it wasn’t for you to be fooled, where would we use this train if we want to go out to play?”

The old lady’s son’s expression was very stiff, and he said, “Mom, I can’t do this.

“To put it bluntly… Wasn’t that investment fully supported by you?

“Don’t mention this matter again, okay?”

The old lady’s eyes didn’t turn away from the phone at all, she kept looking at the phone screen

But his mouth is not forgiving at all:

“If you have the cleverness of Xiao Guan and Xiao Lin, our family will have money!”

Although the old lady’s son is filial, he is uncomfortable to hear this.

He also fought back and said: “Mom, what you said is wrong, it’s mainly a genetic problem.”

When the old lady heard it, her eyes finally lifted from the phone. She raised her head, looked at her son on the upper bunk, and cursed:

“You torture!”

“Dare to talk back, right?”

“It’s been a long time since I hit you!”

At this time, Song Tiancheng watched their exchanges, with a strange light shining in his eyes.

It seems to be a bit envious?

But at this time, the old lady’s son noticed his sight.

“Just laughed, uncle.”

He said embarrassedly.