Chapter 12:

Prev
Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 12

The exchange between Lin Ci and Master Ci Hai lasted a whole afternoon.

Master Ci Hai looks very cold, but in fact he is also a talkative person.

Lin Ci and Ci Hai were too late to meet each other. They talked about each other. In addition to the Buddhist scriptures and teachings, Lin Ci also had a certain understanding of Master Ci Hai’s past in the past few hours.

Master Ci Hai became a monk in twenty-three years and stayed in this White Horse Temple for fifty years.

Witnessed countless ups and downs…

Although the conversation was long, Lin Ci himself did not find the conversation boring at all.

Therefore, the chatting continued until the sunset went west, when Lin Ci bid farewell to Master Ci Hai.

At this time, the ratings of the live broadcast have dropped significantly…

Watching the declining ratings, the person in charge of the show was anxious and scratched his head constantly.

Seeing how often he scratched his head, I was afraid that he would rush to grab his hair.

“quick!”

“Has the director’s application not been reviewed yet?”

“Large chats like this, absolutely must be pinched out!”

“Hurry up for review, it can’t go on like this!”

In addition to the director, the person in charge of the program has also begun to urge the enforceability of “switching perspectives”.

Although this may increase the workload, it is better than such a drastic drop in ratings!

In fact, the entire program group is looking forward to “switching perspectives” to fall to the ground.

Rather than listen to Lin Ci’s daily routines, it is better to see beautiful women!

Sunset, the moon rises.

A few monks cleaned Lin Ci’s room very clean, but even if it was clean… the mountain was full of mosquitoes.

Where have Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei been pampered in their daily life?

But in order to shoot, the two of them can only grit their teeth.

A family of four lay on the Chase shop, the candlelight has long been extinguished.

Listening to the cicadas outside the house and the faint wind, Lin Ci wondered what he would do next.

But Jiang Yu’s voice came over.

“husband……”

“How long to stay on the mountain?”

“When will you go down the mountain tomorrow?”

Lin Ci replied casually: “Don’t worry.”

“I already said hello to the bus that came this morning.”

“They are the last train tomorrow night.”

“At five o’clock in the afternoon, we will go down the mountain at four o’clock tomorrow afternoon.”

Jiang Yu was silent.

She thought to herself, “Why stay on this broken mountain for so long?”

METROPOLIS: YOU CAN'T BREAK THE TRAP I SET UPOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara