Chapter 11:

The master abbot Cihai is 70 years old this year.

If it were not for the 50 million, Lin Ci would have fallen asleep.

Unexpectedly, I climbed a mountain and climbed a little bit. I was so tired that I still had to listen to a lullaby.

After this package, Lin Ci insisted on listening to the lecture for three hours, and even admired himself a little.

He suddenly remembered the score the system had given him before.

The endurance is as high as 8, while the average level of ordinary people is 6…

In other words, you are the kind of person who can persist?

Fortunately, the lecture was over at this time.

Lin Ci stood up and woke up Yiyi who had slept for two hours and fifty minutes.

“Yiyi, it’s time for dinner.”

Lin Yiyi immediately opened his eyes when he heard these three words.

Just as a family of four was about to leave the lecture hall, the voice of the abbot Master Ci Hai suddenly came over.

“donor.”

Lin Ci was taken aback when he heard the sound.

He turned around, looked at the master, and leaned slightly with his hands clasped together as a monk.

Counted as a courtesy.

And Master Ci Hai, like Lin Ci, leaned forward.

“Master, something to do with me?”

Lin Ci asked curiously.

Jiang Yu, who had been insisting on it for three hours, couldn’t help it anymore. She pulled Lin Ci’s jacket and said, “Husband, let’s go outside and wait for you first.”

Lin Ci nodded.

Let them out.

After watching Jiang Yu go out, Master Ci Hai answered Lin Ci’s question.

“Donor Lin, not many people have listened to the scriptures in the past.”

“And the few who went up to listen to the scriptures were very sleepy.”

“I wonder why the donor is so interested in this sutra…?”

Facing this problem, Lin Ci subconsciously wanted to say: “Of course it is because of 50 million!”

But this sentence is not said at all.

After a moment of hesitation, his body seemed to be shining with a holy light at the moment.

Lin Ci said solemnly: “The Dharma is advanced and profound. In the lecture hall, how can the Buddha be so unreasonable right now?”

When these words were said, the master was stunned.

Master Ci Hai looked at Lin Ci and nodded.

“good……”

“good.”

“The donor has a lot of buddhism.”

“If one day sees through the red dust, White Horse Temple will open the door for you at any time.”

Master Ci Hai is a very serious person.

But what Lin Ci was thinking at this time was that it was really worth noting that he didn’t fall asleep!

It just so happens that I am still worried about how to get on the line with Cihai.

Sure enough, those who are willing to work hard are very lucky!