Chapter 7:

After Lin Ci left the room, he immediately noticed the black car parked on the side road.

But Lin Ci didn’t get into the car directly, but looked at the surrounding environment.

He had just entered the yard in a hurry, and he did not have time to pay attention to the situation nearby.

At this time, Lin Ci noticed that it was almost a suburb of Jiangbei City.

Looking towards the south, it is the Yuejiang River in Jiangbei City.

Across the river across the Jiangbei Bridge, you can see the White Horse Temple on the mountain.

White Horse Temple is a small scenic spot in Jiangbei City. There are some very traditional monks on the mountain. In the past two years, a small resort to experience life has been developed.

There are such fragments in Lin Ci’s memory, but he himself has never been there.

But what Lin Ci really observes is not these.

Lin Ci looked around and looked for a nearby camera.

Anyway…this car will be discovered eventually, it’s just a matter of time.

But in order to ensure the success of the next plan, Lin Ci still has to conceal his existence as much as possible.

but……

Fortunately, here is the suburbs, and surveillance video is not as numerous and complicated as in the city.

“call……”

Lin Ci took a deep breath, put on a peaked cap, and got into the car called Liu Zhen.

Of course, there are naturally countless cameras in this car recording Lin Ci’s every move.

At this time, the audience in the live broadcast room noticed Lin Ci’s actions, but they were a little dismissive.

“Handling the car? Driving by yourself? This is simply a disaster… It’s too unprofessional.”

“After all, this car has been parked here for more than ten hours. No matter how you handle it, it is impossible to completely cover up the possibility of staying here.”

“This Lin Ci really doesn’t work. He didn’t even wear a glove. There are fingerprints on the entire car.”

Indeed, what is said on the barrage still makes some sense.

If you read more, you will naturally understand better.

But of course Lin Ci himself knows this.

It’s just that this car must not stop here anyway.

Even if it was discovered, it shouldn’t be now.

Lin Ci rummaged in the car and found a map and a certain amount of cash.

But the cash Lin Ci didn’t move. He just pulled out the map and shook it away.

He quickly decided where to abandon the car, then put down the map and started the engine.

Hum!

The engine sounded, Lin Ci kicked the accelerator and left the door.

The other side.

In Jiangbei City Bureau.

Several criminals who participated in the show have also gathered here.

Guan Hongshan, the head of the Criminal Investigation Team of the General Administration, Qin Ming, the nation’s first forensic doctor, Wu Sin, who won the title of the youngest outstanding police officer, and Qin Haoran, the first detective in Chinatown, sat behind a long table in the conference room with plain expressions.