Chapter 147

Lin Ci was in the crowd.

At this time, the live broadcast has been interrupted, and coupled with the existence of Yi Rongshu, Lin Ci is very clear that he will not be discovered so easily

In this case, he certainly has the capital for free activities.

And looking at the chaos in the fifth carriage at this time, he was very clear that this was the action of that “Tian Brother”.

Just when he came from the fourth carriage, Lin Ci had already heard that Guan Hongshan and Wu Sin had already boarded the car during the live broadcast.

Based on this information, Lin Ci easily got some inferences.

“Obviously, this chaos was caused by Guan Hongshan and Wu Xinche afterwards.”

“Then naturally it means that Brother Tian made a trial to find out how many people this car Guan Hong brought here.”

“How can it be natural-produced at this scale?”

Lin Ci clearly realizes that someone is playing around behind this-these ignorant people.

However, it is precisely because of the ignorance of these people that this chaos has become very dangerous.

At this moment, Lin Ci is following behind the flight attendant, trying his best to deal with the situation as much as he can.

The conductor kept shouting loudly:

“Passengers! Calm down!”

“If the chaos continues, he will be punished with the crime of disrupting public security and may face criminal charges in the future!”

“calm!”

But his voice was quickly drowned in the roar of people.

The police rushed over quickly, trying to maintain order, but the results received were very limited

Controlled a few, but couldn’t hold back the chaos inside this carriage is getting worse

Screaming, shouting and cursing one after another, for a while inside this carriage is like a battlefield

“damn it!”

“This is how to do!?”

The conductor was also alarmed by the state here.

And as the actual person responsible for this train, of course he knew that there was a fugitive in the train.

I’ve been thinking about the explosive barrel being ignited before, but I didn’t expect that this happened.

“Don’t worry”

Just as he was utterly distressed, a voice suddenly came from behind him.

The conductor looked back at her husband in amazement, but saw a familiar and strange face.

Of course, the conductor is also a viewer of “Perfect Crime”. He still knows about Wu Sin.

At this moment, when Wu Sin appeared here, he breathed a sigh of relief for no reason.

“Wu…first cow.”

He originally wanted to call Officer Wu, but considering the special features of this operation, he still didn’t say anything.

But in this case, he still extended a hand for help toward Wu Sin.

“The situation here

“We really can’t help it.”

“Can you…”

Before Wu Sin had finished speaking, he had already walked into the crowd.

The conductor was stunned. He originally wanted Wu Sin to call some plainclothes police officers on the same train to control the situation.