Chapter 117

Wu Sin’s positioning in this team of criminals was originally a sweep of the value of force.

At the same time, his strength is in tracking and anti-tracking.

Before joining the team of detectives, Wu Sin had been hiding in a drug gang and undercover for several years.

In terms of tracking and anti-tracking, it has been polished to be very powerful…

He will subconsciously pay attention to the clues, which has almost become instinctive

The keyword “chasing and fleeing” is almost tailored for him.

Before…

The “Perfect Evidence” program has also launched a “fleeing” type of program

After the sound failed in the second episode, the third episode invited professional criminal detectives.

I thought it would be evenly matched reconnaissance-reconnaissance and counter reconnaissance…

But I didn’t expect it to be a one-sided situation.

At that time, after the criminals found the relevant clues, Wu Sin only took three days to find the “actor” who could hardly be found in the eyes of the audience.

At this moment, in the office of Jiangbei Municipal Bureau…

Hearing that Wu Sin was eager to do a good job, Guan Hongshan had to speak

“Don’t forget Wu Sin, that’s Lin Ci.”

Wu Sin was full of self-confidence: “What about Lin Ci?”

“He is really good in layout, but in tracking and anti-tracking

“If you haven’t undergone enough training or exercise, how can you become stronger overnight?

Guan Hongshan pondered what Wu Sin had said. He originally wanted to make Wu Sin more cautious, but he couldn’t refute it.

At this time, Wu Sin added: “Don’t worry, close the team.”

“This time, I will arrest Lin Ci in the fastest way.”

“We will definitely win in the tenth period!”

At this time, Guan Hongshan said: “How can the program group make the difficulty so low?”

“Lin Ci has never shown its strength in frontal collisions before, so the program will definitely strengthen Lin Ci’s body.”

“Remember, Wu Sin!”

“Sincerely!”

“We must not fail on the basis of our strengths!”

Wu Sin was stunned, then nodded: “Understood!”

March 29th.

When “Perfect Crime” was being replayed, the signal was suddenly cut off

Instead, it is an edited video that has been edited.

The opening sounded is a lively music.

Immediately afterwards, there was a sound of extremely infectious parts and extremely magnetic parts.

“Dear viewers of “Perfect Crime”, hello everyone.”

“On the first anniversary of “Perfect Crime”, our tenth episode will put our eyes on

country!”

“In the tenth episode, the key word will be ‘chasing and escape!” “As the name suggests, Lin Ci, the actor who entered the tenth episode, will try his best to escape