Chapter 132

Lin Ci took out his ticket and documents and gave the police officer in charge of the inspection a glance.

This process is extremely smooth, as if it should be.

The police officer repeatedly looked at the situation on the ID card and compared it, but after all, he didn’t find any problems.

“Husband.”

Lin Ci took the ID card and ticket, smiled at the police officer-nodded.

Then, under the eyes of everyone in the live broadcast room, Lin Ci took the bus from Banff to the district next to it.

This caused an explosion in the live broadcast room.

“Lin Ci is simply awesome!”

“This can also make him run? This is too exaggerated, right?”

“It’s not that they don’t work hard when they close the team, and it’s not that they don’t have enough ability. This kind of situation can’t be changed to thousands of people!”

“Where can I look for it? Let alone two months, it’s been hard work for two years, right?”

Indeed, the way Lin Ci chose…

It is difficult to track down.

When Lin Ci drove towards Jiangbei City’s husband…

The other side

In the Criminal Investigation Brigade of Jiangbei City.

Guan Hongshan looked at the summarized evidence in front of him, took a deep breath and raised his hand to rub it.

Rubbing the eyebrows

These clues are too messy. It is obvious that Lin Ci deliberately did it. “How could he expect that we will come at this time?

Guan Hong’s mind is extremely complicated at the moment.

Looking at so many clues in front of him at this time, he felt that this matter was a bit strange

“Although Lin Ci escaped, according to the crime statement, at that time Lin Ci never

Will know we will come. ”

“In other words, the program team did not actually tell Lin Ci about this matter.” “Then he responded without preparation.”

Guan Hongshan thought so, his hand rubbing his eyebrows didn’t know when it stopped

Although the office is noisy, Guan Hongshan turned a deaf ear to the noise next to him

He has been immersed in his own thinking world.

“Then he is already preparing for our surprise attack?”

“But why didn’t he delete these records completely?”

“With his hacking skills, deletions that cannot be repaired must be possible.”

“That means…”

Thinking of this, the complicated thinking in Guan Hong’s mind suddenly became smoother

“These places are actually his destination?”

“Only in this way……”

“It can explain why Lin Ci looked at so many maps!”

“The day is still a real map!”

“What is he doing?”

The more I thought about it, the more Guan Hongshan was frightened

If these are Lin Ci’s goals, then the meaning of looking at the pictures is doing