Chapter 151

Of course, it’s not just Lin Ci and the audience who learned about Guan Hong’s broadcast news.

Song Tiancheng naturally knew this too.

For Qian Lin Ci and Guan Hongchu, this news can be said to be a showdown, but for Qian Song Tiancheng, it is a real confusing.

After he knew what Guan Hong said through the mobile phone in the old woman’s hand, his heart was already full of question marks.

“Guan Hongshan… is it for Lin Ci’s car?”

“But how did he know Lin Ci got in the car?”

“Did that guy confess us to our husband?”

“Is it a mistake?”

He started to be a little suspicious

If Guan Hongshan got on the car not for himself, then of course the safer the better now

But this may not necessarily be the truth

“He said that the people who got in the car were only about Hong Shan and Wu Sin…”

“If it is purely to arrest Lin Ci, then this may not be false.”

“But how is it possible that there are only two of them in the car? The number of people in the car in Zhenchuan must be abnormal.”

Song Tiancheng certainly observed the number of people getting on the train at each stop.

Very sensitive to this information.

But even if it is a lie, it seems that there is no problem from Guan Hong’s standpoint.

Bi Jing, if 110 Lin Ci is in the car, then it is inevitable that he can hear Guan Hongshan’s words.

So hiding this information is also a hurdle for Lin Ci.

“Um

Song Tianchang sighed.

The current game is a bit complicated, but he himself has an advantage.

Lin Ci doesn’t know which car he is in, even if he knows it, it is only the approximate range

Even if Guan Hongshan’s purpose is really himself, then I don’t know who his last name is.

“Then the next policy can also be determined.”

“At least you have to know what Guan Hongshan’s real purpose is.”

“Otherwise, I can’t decide what I will do next.”

“And the day must be fast…”

“How can it be fast?”

Thinking of this, Song Tiancheng suddenly had a plan in his heart.

“Yes.”

“Guan Hongshan…even if your design is okay, the one who executes your plan”

“Is that smart?”

Zhenchuan Tool.

Liu Hong was eating noodles in the noodle restaurant without anyone else.

He was one of the people who accepted the gang arrangement and got off the bus early in Zhenchuan.

With his dyed yellow hair, he looks a little shaggy on his face, which is a bit vicious.

While eating like noodles, while watching the vibrato video on the phone, the volume is very loud.

Ding

At this moment, he suddenly received a text message on his mobile phone.

This text message came from an unknown number, but he knew it must be a message from Brother Tian.